Forum4 > Swimming for my Dad

Serious synchronicities

<< < (3/16) > >>

ju4o:
Well I gotta say that maybe that is a bit rambly, but I think rambling can be good, it is what these forums can be good for.

When you gave that Shakespeare sonnet in another post, I thought that you translated it in a rather odd way.  But then I looked up what other people have said about it, and it seems that different experts interpret it in completely different ways.

By the way, I don't think by any means all synchronicities are suffused with meaning.  The meaningful ones tend to come in meteoric showers scintillating and hinting at half-seen connections as though a woven fabric of intent pervades everything.

Which is similar to what Mr X said just now about them being "ongoing".

But there are also isolated coincidences which are enough to raise an eyebrow but not deeply meaningful, I think just funny.

Here is an example.  Many years ago Aesop organized a forum for about 5 posters and I think no one else even knew about it.  It was very interesting and great fun but at one point I decided that the forum could do with a little bit of mystery, that a frisson of uncertainty would contribute to the conversation.  Therefore I registered a new posting identity with the purpose of adding mystery and uncertainty to the forum.  Can you guess what posting name I chose?

The name I chose was "Customer X".

Mr G:
Yep, sorry about that. It's now out of my system.

Let me just make sure of something, and forgive me if anyone is offended. You and Mr X are not the same person, are you?

ju4o:

No!  And I hope Mr X says the same ... otherwise we will be in a real pickle.

Mr X:
No!  And I hope Mr X says the same ... otherwise we will be in a real pickle.

mr x.

ps. i like to read rambles, sometimes a good ramble is the only way get some thoughts on the table (especially with this synch talk, as one event can link to many other factors, often personal, and always detail heavy, how else is there to describe it aside from lots of information presented at once). there is no need for being sorry or embarrassed about anything.

Mr X:
by the way mr g, after i last posted i got on with my thursday night viewing, and within seconds saw this

just posting as thought it was worth a laugh.

mr x.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version