Author Topic: general supernatural exploration - part 1  (Read 170059 times)

Mr X

• unpinged
general supernatural exploration - part 1
« on: 12 February 2015 07:57:05 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV6XTMpWU8Y

i am guessing this will be more and thread of questions than answers.

what is the difference between supernatural and paranormal ?

have you ever had and experience that could be described as supernatural.

is there an god

what happens after we die, do you guess

yes or no, bigfeets alien ufos ghosts or fortune telling physics.

does spirituality require and supernatural component ?

have you ever had to knock on wood ?

how do we explore the supernatural ?

do you belief in and soul like concept, or are you meat ?

why people are so dumb? *z
(check reply #3 for more questions added to this question)

Why is there something rather than nothing? *g
(reply #8)

if you answer and question then an explanation of why that is your answer would be appreciated. this seems to be one of those "no wrong answer" situations.

the price of entry to this thread is to answer at least one question. answer an question honestly, and you can ask an question that will get added to the first post.

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=593&pid=482356
listen from 21 minutes to about 28 minutes. what do ya think ?

mr x.
« Last Edit: 10 August 2015 10:08:02 AM by Mr X »

Merlin

• horse whisperer
Re: general supernatural exploration
« Reply #1 on: 21 February 2015 07:31:12 PM »
I 'spect folks'd be more inclined to reply if th'author first gave his position?
Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?

Mr X

• unpinged
is there an god
« Reply #2 on: 24 February 2015 01:05:40 PM »
my answer is easy, i do not know.

with the spiritual aptitude of an filet mignon, after both deep and shallow introspection, i can say i am not qualified to decided wether or not god exists. that is my opnion, belief and experience.

i am aware other people do belief in god, and not all of them can be schizophrenic. other people dont belief in god, and not all of them can be smug douchebags. so from the side of the fence that doesnt feel or have and strong god concept, it is that simple - i dont feel it, god has never talked to me, it is sort of an non thing, just not there.

if i had to imagine and god, i guess it would be the whole universe all at once. and pre big bang whatever.

i am curious what god side of fence experiences.

that is my honest answer.

so i add the question,

do you belief in and soul like concept, or are you meat ?

mr x.

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #3 on: 25 February 2015 12:49:04 AM »
 at age 17, in a seance,  i was given at first the job to write down the letters the cup stopped on. they were often jumbled, and when someone asked  "did you mean ___?" the ghost" usually said "yes". i had the letters written, so i knew this was NOT what the cup marked. soon i stopped trying to voice it -  the others resented my interfering with their enthusiasm. and soon Margaret Clausner,  the lady who conducted the seances, gave the writing job to someone else claiming the ghost asked her to, "because she (i) don't believe in them".

there where, exceptionally,  2 clear massages: some family's late baby (as he claimed to be) who repeated on and on: "dad - mom - brother - Gil is here! Gil is here! Gil is here!" and a late dad who told his son "go to paris! go to paris! go to paris!"
(later i saw in a gossip column - the living son was slightly seleb - that he did go to paris. but for some reason i wander - did the suicide of his friend, the  poet Tirza Atar, who i think also been at that seance, had anything to do with all that?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFXPnzCUj1c

Tirza Atar singing in a military band. the lyrics written by her father, the poet Natan Alterman. it's her picture on the cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1MyVkAx6Ho (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1MyVkAx6Ho)
my favorite  - "song with no name", a poem by Tirza Atar, performed by Shalom Chanoch.
*edit*: generally, yes, i was quite covinced that what moved the cup was not the people (including me at some instance) who put their finger on the upside-down glass.  but whatever did, i didn't like most times. they were confused, emotionally puffed up, often misleading, confusing, taking down. with some more experience (once a dead aquainance chased us seance makers dangerously on a foggy road) i got to the practical conclusion - keep away!

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

this is quotted from another thread:
years later, my late daughter Meitar contacted me after she died. but this, i reckon, was very very different: she talked to me from a time shortly before she died to a future time, in which she was dead.
 i could see it right away  for it compares with another case which i knew very well.
how did i know? i remembered it from past life, which labels it dubious again - but not for me, not any more. in my personal experience it is checked, tried and true.

this happened in my life as  an Indian Lakota woman. i had a strong friendship with Chief crazy horse as a little girl - last saw him, before he died, at (my) age 11.
ever after he was talking to me, telepathically that is, leading me in my way. i reckoned it was his ghost talking; only at my last hour alive i reckoned that he did all the  guidance - during years of my time - from his last hour, before he was killed.

this is how i remembered the whole story in this life:
a dream: i am in a dormitory, many uniform beds with uniform grey wool blankets. it belongs to the church who gave us young Indian girls shelter when Indians where massacred.  my aghuru charlie tells me (telepathically) to take the blanket - a hand woven blanket made by my parents. (i was about to leave). i don't see how  i can find it - when i arrived i spread it on my bed, according to my aghuru's request, but the nuns didn't allow me break the uniformity, so i put it under the mattress, then  shifted beds several times, lost trace of it. to my surprise, i find it easily. [end dream]
(this associates with a story from this life - i lost my sleeping bag just on arriving - by hitch-hiking - to Marseille, dead tired. tried to nap behind a closed gate in a church. the priest called the police, whom i impressed (with a fake story) as a "bonne personne, pas closh" as he said to the abbess he called to get me a shelter.
well - when i dreamed it, i had the experience of many years being guided by charlie; as well as lots of past life memories; so i had no problem to accept the interpretation.
 Charlie had been talking to me (telepathically) and guiding me any time i needed him, day and night, dream and wake, saved my life countless times, other times just kept me content by keeping me company,  many years in this life; not being aware of it from his daily consciousness, but - as far as i know - ALIVE.)

later i recalled more: my boy-friend took me from the monastery and we joined the Circus Black-Elk joined (reading the book "Black Elk speaks" triggered all these memories.)a year later i left the circus to search for my boyfriend who got into troubles. eventually i was caught by 3 criminals.
at a certain moment i said (in thought) to Crazy Horse (=Charlie in our current life)  "hey, you aren't talking to me from the time you are dead!"
- "no."
- "all this time?"
- "right."
"than from when?"
- [look and see]
it's the hour before you died!"
"yes. time stretches before death."
next thing i was about to get panicked; i noticed the sadist in the gang lost his patience with waiting for the others.
at that moment Crazy Horse said: "fire snake - jump! jump from your body!"
i jumped.
saw red before my eye - all red.
that's the last thing i remember.

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

back to Meitar.

this was at the end of summer 2009, after my dad got sick and died. i was living in his house.
one evening i left the internet cafe at Central station Jerusalem, went downstairs to pull some money from a machine,  noticed my disk-on-key was absent. went upstairs to the cafe, asked the waiter\tech helper - did you see my disk on key? a swiss-knife design? (cute one, a present from my sister. it contained a back-up of my computer, hopefully copies of scripts that been deleted.)
 "no" he said.
i went downstairs, searched around - nothing. what else?  was about to give up and go.
then i heard Meitarie's voice in my mind, clear and strong, :
"mom, go on searching."
"OK."  i repeated my route, upstairs, downstairs, nothing.
"mom, go on searching." i got puzzled... "it's waiting for you in a drawer."

i went upstairs to the cafe, addressed the cushieress this time:
"did you find my disk on key?"
"let's see" - she opened a drawer.
there it was.
the waiter/tech help just arrived:
"oh, it's yours?"

` `` ``` ````` ``` `` ` ` ` `
days or weeks later, again at Jerusalem central station, early afternoon, i was about to walk out.
had Meitar in my mind.
"meitari, it's not from the time you are dead you are talking to me? - "
"yes, it is the moment before dying. as was with charlie."
i was descending the stairs  when i had this strong vision (like "imagined" - not interfering with reality) of her walking out of the house at first light, going through all the preparations... climbing the chair...
"Meitari, jump!" i shouted (telepathically) at the right moment -"jump from your body!"
she jumped.

this i was surprised to notice before, when trying to "see": hardly any pain. now i saw, greatly relieved, that i was correct.

i walked on and on, through some religious neighborhoods, then empty fields, mountain slopes, a deserted car parking, streets again, singing the aghur^ah chant, and crying unrestrainedly.
it was nearly sunset when it was over. arrived at a buss station to go home.

ever after we were talking from time to time, the manner i'm talking with charlie. she did one crucial thing for me - weaned me from the habit of sinking in grief on remembering her. well, she said it in her letters, and in her diaries... yet it took some couching.

after few years her answers turned  laconic, and very rare.
go, Meitari. thank you for your great help. it's over and done. you are free to go.
(remembering her with joy, while i cry, and with so much admiration...)   
` `` ``` ````` ``````` ``` `` ` ` ` `

conclusions about supernatural stuff?

imo ghost can talk to the living on some occasions.
"and it's good?" (this is a question little Meitar - up to age 4 or 5 - would ask when introduced to info she has no clue about)
no, it'd bad.

but there are also some cases of people (rather "creatures") who contact loved-ones (or others?) from the short period of "stretched time" before their death into the others' future.
love exists, faithfulness exist. the legendary silver thread linking mother's heart to her children's hearts exist.
what else?
telepathy exists, you bet.

i have further-reaching conclusions, based on other experiences i experienced.
~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~
actually - i was thinking for a moment to make a table of the experiences which conversed me from a tough atheist and non-beliefer (i was raised on non-belief) to someone who talks with god, remote people, plants, cats and dogs, alleys, petty tyrants, grammys and even some naguals... thelepaty and whatnot; mark different levels of convictioning by colors. but this is too much work...
but i could tell you some more stories if you are really interested.
what do you want me to tell?
as for the question i'm permitted (well - by my own gudgment as Mr X fixed the procedure) - i still have to check if i can edit other's posts, my geuss would be - no;

let me make it: why people are so dumb?

no, this is not politically correct!

OK - how come people get so stuck with extremely evil, harmfull, ridiculous beliefs? how come people sacrifise their babies to Satan or whatever unseen entities? how come seemingly normal people are cutting their new born boys genitals in a horribly painful way, mumifying then "slightly" for the rest of Life? how come Aztecs cut hearts of leaving people? how come people are so ready to convert to new age beliefs and be waiting to nibiru to save us all - how come people belif in aliens and space craft when they obviously are  just cartoons - or is it the other way around? is nibiru truly lurking to take us over? are aliens walking our streets and spacecraft feeling our skys - then how come it is not taken to be real by normal' scientific, society respectable members?
what's wrong with us humans?
« Last Edit: 02 March 2015 02:22:09 PM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
טָרִיק בָּרְבַּרֻ רָטַּטֻהִי
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

Merlin

• horse whisperer
« Reply #4 on: 27 February 2015 11:32:18 PM »
have you ever had and experience that could be described as supernatural.

Yes and so I am absolutely certain there is something going on that science is unable to measure and the we are unable to control.

Tupe:
http://youtu.be/H4tAOexHdR4?t=7m20s
Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?

Mr X

• unpinged
« Reply #5 on: 28 February 2015 08:46:58 PM »
that is very interesting, but going to need some more details before it is and honest answer.

what was your supernatural experience, and why are we unable to control it.

im looking for at least two paragraphs here.

then you can add and question.* and after paying the price of entry, can freely post in this thread.
*there will be time this year when i am not here, so anyone with post editing access can add questions to the first post. provided the poster answered and question well. the arbiters to decide if an person has given and honest answer has to be self governed.

x

Mr G

« Reply #6 on: 11 March 2015 06:59:52 PM »
I don't know. I'm testing the waters. I feel like I threw away my life in my twenties. I spent most of my thirties trying to pick up the pieces. Amazingly... grace! I know that I don't deserve having a semblance of a productive existence. By rights, I should be... destitute? Dead? Sounds like the classical born again story... except it isn't. I'm not born again, I'm just punch drunk.

How does it feel? Or, what does it feel like... more accurately. The sense of god I have... I catch a glimpse - imaginary to be sure - of myself through a window, or on a TV or something. It seems like it's the part of me that's attached to god... who's... more impersonal... ineffable... it seems. The me I see is better than me. He's infinitely patient. We don't talk, but he gestures. Shrugs. Smiles.

I'm not crazy, it's a subtle conversation I have with myself. I make it, but it feels real. What Would Better Me Do?

I've not had a clearly supernatural experience. I've had only one auditory hallucination in my life, the only time it didn't feel like me thinking the words. I used to meditate... I thought I was pretty good at it. It felt like I was infinite, but two dimensional... flowing fast between two sheets of glass... I heard...

The Ice Computer Exists

I opened my eyes, and then it whispered...

...and it is alive...

I was doing a lot of drugs back then.

Peace  ;)
« Last Edit: 11 March 2015 07:15:13 PM by Mr G »

Mr X

• unpinged
« Reply #7 on: 16 March 2015 01:16:02 PM »
hello,

catching glimpse of self part, could you explain that more. are you seeing and reflection of your self with the window or tv, or ?

again requesting for more information on merlins supernatural experience.

i dont think you are crazy. it sound like it is working for you and worth pursuing.

ms z question has been added to first post, mr m and mr g need to post and question each.

mr x.

Mr G

« Reply #8 on: 19 March 2015 08:30:16 PM »
The way I have it... I think we all have an inner space where we hang our inner posters of inner countachs and inner pamela andersons. A space where you live when you are with yourself, telling yourself who you think you are.

I'm a funny one, me... It all started when... I suddenly realised... I was all like,d'oh!...  If only they could understand...  I knew it from the start... I started every sentence with an i... Introspection is an lost art... IMHO... I am...

But let's say you have this inner sphere with all the trappings that make you *you*. Your personality cave. If I say I catch a glimpse of myself, I don't mean literally. It's a sense that I'm here in the control room, punching the buttons that pays the taxes, but there's a version of myself out there in the aether that has shed my personality. I can "see" me on my inner cctv system... now it feels like he's cockily smoking a cigarette, grinning at my frustration.

I don't know anymore what that has to do with god, but I get the sense that my doppelganger is an agent of the infinite. Now, the most important bit is that this whole thing is an inner experiment that I've got carefully insulated so as not to touch my P's and Q's. If anything goes awry I can simply fade into a mode of existence that doesn't include funny little personality experiments.

But I think it's interesting anyway. Here is my question:

Why is there something rather than nothing?

Mr X

• unpinged
« Reply #9 on: 22 March 2015 03:27:11 PM »
hello mr g,

the other day, i had and few minutes to check the forum while i was waiting for someone and i read that post. the post was interesting and sparked thoughts in mine brain, and i paused at personality cave, walked to the other side of the room, got and nicely rolled ciggarette, came back to my computer and was smoking and smiling at the end of that paragraph. i didnt quite do and double take, more of and eyes wide open surprise.

though i was smiling at the idea of "when you are with yourself". when i am not directly dealing with someone else, when i am on my own, i flood my mind with information casually, all the time. radio tv movies youtube internet podcasts audiobooks, laptop for netflix in the kitchen. constant consumption. i call it the holding pattern. it is very easy to not think. just use someone elses thoughts as your own, for the day. or the week.

but in that consumption, i see myself all the time. not so much myself as and individual, but more the human condition we all share. while i am sure i am obsessed with myself as much as and normal person, not instagram my breakfast obsessed, i dont give myself the time of day. except for sometimes.

i like why is there something.
why is there the universe, instead of not the universe.
i dont know.
why is there tacos, instead of not tacos.
because tacos are nice.
hmmm.

mr x.

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #10 on: 23 March 2015 12:54:39 AM »
X: why is there tacos, instead of not tacos.
because tacos are nice.
hmmm.
hmmm indeed.

why is there torture?
why is there slavery?
why Holocaust?
why my god allows it?
or does he?
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

Mr G

« Reply #11 on: 23 March 2015 07:07:14 PM »
I like the holding pattern bit.

why is there torture?
why is there slavery?
why Holocaust?
why my god allows it?
or does he?

Maybe he/she/it isn't omnipotent.

Mr G

« Reply #12 on: 25 March 2015 08:24:44 AM »
Sorry, that was a useless reply. What I meant to say is that I find it really interesting that you choose not to indulge your "inner monologue". I was always scared that I'll miss my one good idea if I don't listen to every word I think. It just seems that I'm not living if I'm not obsessively introspecting..

I now suspect i've had it backwards all along.. Any thoughts?

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #13 on: 25 March 2015 12:31:23 PM »
G
(mr G? agent G?)

i hold back my wave of santimentality avoked by your (imcomprehensive, to me) story - ["are you OK"? "hold on?" etc]  -
Sorry, that was a useless reply.
not at all! i was about to answer it, just i'm on the road the last 2 days (and should be moving by now)

i'll make it short now to complete later:

correct, as He confirmed to me - i'm the one who used to talk to yah [=god, god's will] as a baby to dad - and still can receive his occasional answer.
...i might right this story more detailed...
at the very beginning, after a session in which i experienced lot of past life pain, i asked him:
"god, are you always just\right?" (same word in hebrew)
he said: no - and rolled me laughing on the floor, for like 15 minutes.
- why?
-ya khachu khatul katan.
["ya khachu" is Russian "i want", "khatul katan" is Hebrew "little kitten". "i want little kitten".]
this again rolle me on the floor for long long time. after which i was exhausted.

took me few years to realize - "ya khachu" in Aghur^ah has something to do with torture.

only last month (after meeting some Russians, enlarging my Russian vocabulary in about 3 words) it occured to me to translate it properly (though roughly) from Aghur^ah:
"little kitten is very tortured."

analyzed:
yah= this sign: <[toward infinity]

khachu: cha= linked together [as for example dried clay]
chu= focus >into one point.
as most Aghur^ah words, this one is a paradigm - starting with "painfully focusing on one thing" [when intentfully doing so] . ending with "tortured into focusing on one [painful]sensation [when forced to do so].

. What I meant to say is that I find it really interesting that you choose not to indulge your "inner monologue". I was always scared that I'll miss my one good idea if I don't listen to every word I think. It just seems that I'm not living if I'm not obsessively introspecting..

I now suspect i've had it backwards all along.. Any thoughts?
thinking Aghur^ah whould have solved it... but ut's like saying "put some salt on the kitten's tail". once you are born, your Tamahtuphah can't keep open, thus you loose your knowing of Aghurah...
bye for now.
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

Mr X

• unpinged
« Reply #14 on: 25 March 2015 12:56:10 PM »
hello mr g,

recognizing oneself through other people unfortunate does not result in and magical view of the beauty and amazing ways of humans.

due to there being so many negative aspects to the human experience. being human is and pretty wild and messed up experience. when i see and recognize the good parts, i want to be that, and when i see the bad parts i want to activly avoid being that. the bad does outweigh the good, imo.

and it seems like, the best way to avoid the bad is to try to limit self obsession. there is no doubt internal monolouge in the holding pattern, but it is mostly reaction to the externali stimuli.

backwards or not i cant say. i am sure there are positives and negatives for holding pattern or constant introspecting. when i consider exiting constant consumption i always wonder what then, what would i do.

i wouldnt say its an problem, but more of and thing - with god and meaning and fate and destiny, all those big concepts, how easy obsession can take place. like the panic that sets in the brain if you think about what was there before the univsere.
if everything is for an reason, if its all connected, if every action and not action changes fate, if there is meaning to any of it, how easy it would be to become consumed by it all.

mr x.

ps.

maybe it is as much puppies, laughter and friendship, as it is cancer, violence and supernovas. an non omipotent god that just started the sim but cant change what happens is equally terrifying.