Author Topic: a nervous hue of pink  (Read 59337 times)

tally-ho!

• translator
a nervous hue of pink
« on: 24 June 2015 09:32:14 PM »
a nervous hue of pink? - a grammatical particle? a  robot? a program? a vacum cleaner?

I want to know once and for all - who are you, edith, the masked and gloved editor and deliter of my posts?

i'm mad - i fell for it again! mannaged to open The Cat in The Hat - piece of cake! put the link for PG registered version, got carried away  to ramble some more - click! - yes, forgot to copy again - and here goes another item to the garbage!

listen, edith -

enough is enough is enough is enough!

don't you ever spoil again any of my honest work!

or else!

i'll have my work, my recreation, my communication, my life and my love!

and  my family and my Friends!

i'll have my path with heart!

stay out of my way.

if you can't - too bad for you.

edited once by me to return the R to the path with heart
« Last Edit: 24 August 2015 02:13:20 PM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
טָרִיק בָּרְבַּרֻ רָטַּטֻהִי
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
a [missed] second is a full-fledged world?
« Reply #1 on: 02 July 2015 12:24:54 PM »
is this going to work?
no, it didn't.
or not yet?

red lines. [as if all words miss-spelled]
clicked again(at chrom's menu) "use this language (american English) for spell check"

same red lines.
British English?

interesting! returning to the google chrome setting page (opened in a new window - not my idea, but accepted) it was as i left it, on american English.
but on the list of languishes, which i saw few seconds ago, "British English" was replaced with "English. clicking "use this language for spell checking yields "this language cannnot be used for spellchecking (see the attached print screen)

but returning to the tab of "post a reply in which i'm typing now, the red lines were gone! reduced to words with mistakes! (more mistakes than usual with me)

i had no much  clue what i was about to write in this freshly opened topic, my assumptions proved (so far) fat-fetched (a poem? something with dew drops being a full world?)

(something to do with fractal attributes? which dew drops have as well as... o well!)
(clicking "post" got "this page is not available - the connection is timed out. and AGAIN i didn't copy-past it anywhere! clicked arrow back, copy-pasted it into doc. let's see what clicking "Post" will be this time.)
Repeated,  as before.
Forgot to copy-pst the last new lines. I will now (including this one) (AND the link to the un-send post
http://www.forum4.org/index.php?action=post;board=4.0 (http://www.forum4.org/index.php?action=post;board=4.0)

+ the new one http://www.forum4.org/index.php?action=post;board=4.0  (http://www.forum4.org/index.php?action=post;board=4.0)
~ ~
Again:

This webpage is not available
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Hide details
Google Chrome could not load the webpage because www.forum4.orgtook too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Reload this webpage
Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page.
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
-
So shall I go change firework definitions (if I'll ever find it?) 9I WILL, HOUGH IT MIGHT TAKEAN HOUR OR 2) and declare I don't want to use a proxy server (which as far as I know I don't use?)
Nah, let me try post it in existing thread.
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

âspen

Re: a [missed] second is a full-fledged world?
« Reply #2 on: 02 July 2015 02:01:35 PM »
I was looking at some web pages with names like "16 things you could do with your leap second" or "21 more ways to get the most out of your precious leap second".

I liked the suggestion which said "visit Wales".

tally-ho!

• translator
arduous - meaning, possible
« Reply #3 on: 03 July 2015 03:18:14 PM »
(the title is my late dad's favorite ze'ev Jabotinsky quote)

X: french shamans,

no - knut is no shaman.  the title he sports is "elder".
is it ok with indian ("native american") traditional procedures? Well… liminal, IMO.

jojola,
he IS a shaman, his work is excellent – when he calls the spirits to protect your circle, you are protected. though foreign influences slip his attention. new age chants, vegetarian meals in the camp…   

what do they offer you that you cannot provide yourself ?
Though my own tribal tradition is intact, potentially that is,  my tribe assembly, the Saraf, is unorganized, null, on earth by now, so all services are not functional. Most of the time I do my work on my own – public ceremonies i perform mostly by "hit and run", edit: personal ceremonies of climbing a hill i did many times on my own. (like vision quest, they require some  arduous stuff - edit: my personal version is -3 days fasting while  hiking to find appropriate hill.) for my vision quest i needed the services of a good functional shaman, from a real tribe - fortunately i found  Joel Jojola's invitation.

what i couldn't provide myself thus got other's aid:
(Joel jojola's)
1. circles

as a Lakota medicine man[=shaman] explained to black elk: you can't perform edit: accomplish a vision unless you have a circle - the other tribe member's acceptance and support. this is the source of power for anything done in a tribe, or any group for that matter.
my experience as a kind of guerrilla warrior: you can't do anything without a circle. thus often the first step for any action is -  "circles work", creating circles while preventing opposite circles from being closed.
this is not the place to elaborate on this - let's just say, the high performance of a tribe is circles based. circles are crucial to a visionary as much as votes are crucial to a politician.
i needed the solid support of a functional working procedure for recruiting circles - one that is not an outlow like mine.

2. protection. i crucially needed the protecting circle Joel created around each vision seeker -   at that time, i couldn't have possibly stand the attacks without it. Something to do with a change of meta-earth law which I only guess? -  thank you again, dear Joel! 
3. (both) opportunity to relate to (more or less) remarkable people without commitment - which would have risk their security. It's nice to have some real life company once in a while… which I can't afford too often – accept yaha^lalyah,  who had no life without me, and asked me to set him free, which I did, so he is with me in fire and water.

why do you seek their systems. aside from isolation, why cant you make your own system ?
aside from isolation, my system is  checked, tried and true, and is complete and  ipeccable. my tribes assembly, the Saraf, from Taghuwar [="atlantis"*] lived very happily ever before we blew up the island to prevent it from becoming totally corrupted at the hands of bad guys.
(hint hint!)
this was before the closing of the tamahtufah, at that time telepathy was as apparent as talking is today - our language  was talking and telepathy combined. And everything was magical. We lit our cooking fires by magic, found our way – our path with heart -  by the magic of dancing, and so on.
I wrote a book that aside from history (or "fantasy" as non-beliefers would belief it to be) elaborates a lot about the wonders of the magical system. The 35 roles in the human loose washarah {=combined of a human washarah  + 5 groups of  variable number of washarat from other 5  species – animals, plants and spirits [=luminous inorganics].} an introduction - grammatical and philosophical -  to the language, including the table  of durim (specifying the meaning of each consonant) and the list of meaning of all vowels. And so on.

(just one formula is missing…)

a modern version of "my system", fit for the current conditions?
 i believe it exists. but this is only a guess. i don't know.
as the slogan on a ti-shirt (one i bought my son towards his  recruitment) goes:

"my job is so secret, that even i don't know what i'm doing!"

all the more so I can't introduce it in public, open my school, (just the one you asked about, ju40) re-establish my tribe, as I thought I  will, years ago.
"they" [=the "bad guys", "devils", "gods", who sabotage whatever I do] won't let me.
Actually, I won't do what I am prevented from doing anyway – security-wise... so  have i been acting all this years, pretending to be a miserable looser?  having my kids pay a price? Very possibly.
:G: Ms Z, if you say you encountered aliens in dreams, do you mean they exist separately from you and you communicated through dreams, or that it was just a dream fantasy?

bingo question G-to!

At the time I dreamed of escaping from abduction (it's written somewhere, and i won't find the link now) i believed they were inorganic beings, casta brand - because i "believed" inorganics existed (following the aforementioned journey with 2 inorganics following me all the way from south France to Amsterdam) and also since i identified 1 of them as my ex's father, which my ex long before identified as an ib incarnated in human body.
though i saw in my dream 3 spacecrafts landing, very tall creatures exit, 3 beams of green light projecting, crossed on me,paralyzing me, with immense effort i woke - yet i had no doubt it was "dreaming", meaning – encounter of sorts, no fantasy - it never occurred to me they could actually be aliens. i took space crafts and all as merely "dream display". (let me redirect you to my own question for this thread: "why people are so dumb?")
my dream about the grey... a dream or pure telepathy? Much stronger telepathy then i ever experienced - closing my eyes (asleep? or not?) I saw a plain on which pastel colors – green, pink, violet - were moving, changing, mingling, then a similarly colored ball appeared in front of the plan, casting colorful shadow on it, colors changed, changed, changed, changed, then a classic grey was looking at me. i got up from the hammock and went home. didn't want to talk to him - though he was nice, had shining eyes, not frozen like in grey pics. he was like excited pet mouse. later someone said this vision was a demonstration of  high dimensions - sure, a ball's projection on a plain! - yet i postponed judgment for years - i didn't "believe" in allies. yet.
if something is impossible, than it doesn't happen, right?
in both cases i had no doubt that i encountered real beings, not dream fantasies. but aliens? don't be ridiculous!

And you, G-to, do you believe in the omnipotence of NSA, or at least in their ability to read anyone's mind to the last single word any time they wish? If so – why?

* rofelmaw! remember how Dog, the Ghost, the 1st, leaped on me like rabies bitten  when i mentioned this?
« Last Edit: 06 July 2015 10:05:02 AM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
life in NSA
« Reply #4 on: 03 July 2015 04:55:25 PM »
"Our employees live along the Colonial-era streets of Annapolis and Georgetown; in the suburban surroundings of Columbia; near the excitement of Baltimore's Inner Harbor; along rolling hills adjacent to working farms; near the shores of the Chesapeake Bay; and amid the monumental history of Washington, DC.

If you would like more information about the Baltimore/Washington area, The State of Maryland Department of Business and Economic Development sponsors an informative Web site, www.choosemaryland.org. Here you will find a community profiles section that is full of facts on Maryland and its counties. You may also contact the Department toll-free at 1-888-ChooseMD (1-888-246-6736).

Other Locations
We also have locations in Augusta, Georgia; San Antonio, Texas; Honolulu, Hawaii; and Denver, Colorado."

https://www.nsa.gov/careers/life_at_nsa/explore.shtml (https://www.nsa.gov/careers/life_at_nsa/explore.shtml)
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
Re: arduous - meaning, possible
« Reply #5 on: 05 July 2015 11:00:41 PM »
to put is straight: what prevents  my tribe from reviving are the petty tyrants whose path is enslaving.
they blocked all evolution. particularly they blocked our magical path with heart in accord with  Yah 
only their extinction can possibly enable freedom for the honest.

you are doomed, petty tyrants.
we are on our way.
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

Mr X

• unpinged
« Reply #6 on: 06 July 2015 01:40:45 AM »
sometimes you say things that i have heard before.

i will hopefully get back to you on this topic.

for now, some music,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGD2N5hJ2e0

x

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #7 on: 07 July 2015 02:19:37 AM »
sometimes you say things that i have heard before.

no more licking floors out of despair? :)
i will hopefully get back to you on this topic.
i have no doubt you will.

(music and tupes will have to wait though - it's my laptop's monthly period during which he won't play any. i'll have to find a better deal then catch up...)
P.S. what kind of ghost are you after - ghosts of the dead? or just "ghosts of the past?"
if the letter - there is probably a ghost of a "monument" i left in Laval - a note engraved roughly with a knife on a bench, in a boulevard near the center, in horrible french, saying something to the effect of "i'll wait for you at the hotel until 6:00 pm (some hour anyway)".
the spelling! the horror!
daylight! morning!

little time to sleep before the work starts biond my walls. drill. noise.

bototev (meitarit for "boker tov".)
a bit opressive clouds reading.
birds singing.

אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #8 on: 16 July 2015 09:37:45 PM »
what is love, or what does love got to do with it ?
(since this is Saraf knowledg, not my own opinion, i move this subject to this thread, for continuity and  not to be in the way ofthe  living discussion over there.)
definition: love is a potential between fields of energy around humans  edit: living beings {my mistake? VEZRY VERY strange! very unlike me!} - "luminous eggs" in casta terminology.

this was the "energetical" or "physical" definition - the complement "behavioral" (this one i don't know, but let's see what i'll recieve):
love causes the lover to "stretch his wings" over the loved, since the loved happiness makes the lover happy, and the loved troublesomeness makes the lover troubled. thus a lover would strive for his loved one's well-beign, and the more impeccable he is (impeccability→perfection*) the more the 2 can act when advantegous as if they are 1.

"love" in Agurah is 2 concepts - 2 words or "roots" :
omah and mamu.
mamu is the love suficient for mother-baby succesful relasions. it  iemerges fron the 2 lower etheric centers (equivalent to the 2 lower chacras - which are in the astral - and thats about all the theory i know about etheric centers.)
Omah is the love sufficient for male- female love relationship, emnating from all the etheric centers at once.

thus: a tribe is a huge field of omah.
since a tribe is consisted of individuals who were filtered into this system by individual love [=of their parents who chose to concieve them as manifestation of their own love] - it is consisted of individuals who all love[=omah] each other. thus the possibilities to act together are highly, extremely elaborated.

mamu you find between goyim -meaning unlike in Hebrew "non Jewish", - non tribal"[those who live in families, with a loose formation of community. they take-off to the journey when their time comes in couples, unlike the elaborate tribal formation.]

*perfection: physical definition: when the assemblage point permanent seat [from which it can move and return] is above  the scull's summit. behavioral definition: a perfect creature who decided to accomplish a goal will not give up as long as he can continue.  difficulty, exchaustion will not break him. and, since he can distinguish the possible from the impossible in advance (at those days this was normal, no super- or para-, providing you already got to this grade) - he will overtake only possible missions... thus success is guaranteed though sometimes &%@#$* hell difficult.
love sweetens it all!
« Last Edit: 21 July 2015 08:39:57 AM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
Jabberwockiesss
« Reply #9 on: 18 July 2015 10:18:47 AM »
hello [X+(N 3^?)]
{?=4^∞}?

(or did i get it wrong?)

for the time being... i still can't  wacth tupes or listen to any music on my laptop.
also i fail to read the knuth's stuff - the page says "loading" but it doesn't - in few days it advanced  to showing page 1 (with a copyright note). the rest shown as blank pages.

is it just a matter of faster connection? i feel Cautious... choise might be crucial...

so i'm left with the music of neighbors' air-conditioners.
as summer here advances into the sauna phaze, they work 24\7. in sleeping and in wake.
along with the engine of my land-lord\neigbor's swimming pool, some hues of pink&dong, grammatical particles, robots, programs, vacum cleaners, tintuses, and other nonsenstial non-essential noises.

seems i'll have to move again... also feel cautiousss!

causious? why?
let me swing  my Don Kixotte Sword!
for peace of mind! for sanity!
for sweatness of life!
Talli-Ho!

אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

Mr X

• unpinged
« Reply #10 on: 19 July 2015 12:44:16 PM »
hello ms z,

to reply to points 1. 2. 3.

3. i can understand, people want to enjoy the company of like minded people. normal and needs no explanation. why cant you afford real life company all the time ?

2. if mr jojola can provide protection, why dont you seek his protection to avoid things keeping you down. and if he can somehow magically provide protection from some sort of weird paranormal oppression, why cant you ? what can he do that you cant. if "they" are stopping you from something as you say, why cant jojola stop them, or why cant you. how much does joel charge to protect.

1. while i agree people could achieve things as an group that could not be achieved by an indivdual, i dont really like the thought that and group or circle is required. a person not being able to have an vision without the tribe or acceptance and support is ridiculous.
perhaps they mean the tribe can help validate the vision, ground it. if i had an vision about you that resulted in factual information, and never mentioned it, i would never know if it was actual factual. if i mentioned it, you confirmed it as being accurate, vision grounded. then whatever produced the vision could be tested again, building an system. so working together does have benefits (and problems)

an individual could achieve plenty on their own.

with modern systems it seems like something that benefits the guru or leader of the group the most.

lastly, three day fasting while hiking sounds good. fasting is one of those things that works everytime, it will change the way you experience the world.

mr x.

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #11 on: 20 July 2015 10:25:18 PM »
why cant you afford real life company all the time ?
because the people who get too close to me might get hurt.
unless the bond is undeniable, it is more healthy for people to keep some distance from me.
which telling them the above would just confuse them, usually, won't cause any effective action on their side. It's too science-fictional scene for most people to take seriously. It would have been for me, before life presented accumulating proof. They can only decide I'm paranoid or delusional (even when I'm clearly not).
i used to act in a way that would leave a wee bad taste at the end of a nice contact (usually when I move away.)
well, I don't need to do much, I can't return favors if-when-I want to… which creates enough bad taste. which drove me crazy… until I fully understood what calamities I am saving them from.
Now that it's just me, the only trouble is moving meters from ex good friends, as a total stranger. Peanuts, compared to other's (and some of my own's…) other troubles. 
I apologize again, dear not-friends, though I doubt that it would clear anything.
took me long time to suspect i'm doing it deliberately. i'm acting often from a detached part of my consciousness.
it was tough when my children got hurt from this. now, on my own, with great beloved ones for virtual support on  daily basis, (+forum4…) it's no big deal anymore, particularly when i seem to see the end.
this days sabotage is seldom necessary - people just flinch away. Which thankfully saves me the bother.

if mr jojola can provide protection, why dont you seek his protection to avoid things keeping you down.
Joel Jojola, as a medicin man of his tribe*, can provide protection for vision seekers under his guidance (within the powerful  oma h field of his tribe,  the Apache**  ) (when procedure is pure and strict enough) for the place and period they are questing, to assist them in receiving their vision clear and bright.
it's not that he can fight my fights for me, or that i would have asked him to.
One – or, well – let's do this DJ talk in appropriate DJ jargon – a warrior can only act out of his own personal motives*** . and only us, "the privileged", have the adequate personal motives to fight in order to recover the sweetness of life and the heart of the path.
No one can do that from philanthropic motives. philanthropists   would crumble under the pressure.
and if he can somehow magically provide protection from some sort of weird paranormal oppression, why cant you ?
I can – to some extent, in some circumstances.
But there are times when it is wise to hide under someone else's apron.
 not that I took the vision quest as an excuse for hiding under an apron…   
I needed a vision badly.
This was just when I announced that I am carrying sort of explosive belt and will explode the whole creation unless a certain threat will be removed.
I stated I'll decide finally whether I'll be ready to do it AFTER receiving the vision I was about to quest.
In order to have the confidence about my right to do such a thing, and the courage -  to become the biggest ever serial killer in history/mytology… to be ready to kill every single leaving being…
I needed a vision.

what can he do that you cant.
Recruit his alleys to assist my vision.
at that moment it was tough to find assistance, when so many Strong "they"(Als?) were… against it.

if "they" are stopping you from something as you say, why cant jojola stop them,
he didn't volunteer.
or why cant you.
Me – I am very strong Indian woman… but I'm no  match to – to what? well... there must be something I'm no match to… or must it?

how much does joel charge to protect.
Again: he doesn't charge to protect – it's not a mafia body guard deal…
He does charge for the vision – 700 nis total it was. 4 days including food (2 meals for us vision seekers… we got only one –  some  arrived late and Joel decided to cancel the meal and get us on the mountain before sunset. We were late because  a train (mine) was canceled due to an accident on the railway, with no saying when the next train go, I took a taxi, met my ride nearly in time, then we waited another hour for 2 girls who were too on the canceled train… next train left on schedule.)
Even in an Indian tribe medicine men got paid – what I know is again from "Black Elk Speaks" – black elk's report of his first curing job as a medicine man. He said the father of the sick boy he cured gave him a good horse to express his gratitude, but he would do it anyway.
even a shaman needs money, what with flights to be available in other countries.

`` ``` `
while i agree people could achieve things as an group that could not be achieved by an indivdual, i dont really like the thought that and group or circle is required.
I meant required for causing a vision come true – not for viewing a vision. Isn't it what I said? Lets' see:
you can't  perform    the edit: accomplish a vision unless you have a circle -
Well – I'm not sure about the correct English wording here - edited to try clear it, as yu see - "grounding" seems good choice.
anyway my opinion in this case is based not directly on Saraf knowledge, but on the medicine man who said something to that effect to Black Elk when he got severely sick, at age 18 if I remember correctly, after having a vision at age 8 which he kept secret, assuming no one would believe an 8 years old, missed some opportunities to act (an intimate meeting with his cousin Crazy Horse) , until he got sick and nearly died. Then his parents sent him to that medicine man, who, hearing his secret, prescribed a ceremony to act out Black Elk's vision, explaining to him that the first step to fulfill a vision is to perform it in front of the people.
Examining it again:
This would be obviously the most efficient strategy when one acts inside such as the above-mentioned omah field. 
But when one is, say, captive… or, just lives in mixed environment… he sure should keep his vision secret.
Judging by the (then) future of the Lakota tribe, namely the ghost dance&brass army of death, their omah  field was no doubt broken into.
Was this the reason Black Elk refused to share his vision in the first place?
Was the publication actually what sent it astray?
Whatever – I accept your experience based correction:

a person not being able to have an vision without the tribe or acceptance and support is ridiculous.
True.
But having a vision is the easy part… causing it to be fulfilled is another thing.
Though IMO a  valid tribe is still essential – though not necessarily in the present, i.e. the time the visionary receives his vision\act on it.

Of course,
 [visionary+supportive tribe's]power>[visionary's power]
But there are other components to victory then sheer SIZE of a power.

an individual could achieve plenty on their own.
Some rare individuals actually did.  :)
with modern systems it seems like something that benefits the guru or leader of the group the most.
Your modern systems are old systems corrupted by penetration of hated ones. >:(
If someone   manages tobe accepted, faking true motives  and whatever - they can, as a virus, endorse the tribe into their own production line.
Yah watayah.****
yea, fasting is strong - as is lack of sleep.
i see green luminous shade to the letters sometimes.
first time i told myself "im dreaming! it is dreaming!"
but it never went any further.
i dances once - what to do with it? was so dissapointed to recieve: nothing.
so nothing i never did.

*this is my opinion, according to my own knowledge. Joel, though, when I asked him, few years ago, weather he is a medicine man or  a chief, refused to name a title, said something to the effect of just somebody. I guess he has his reasons. is aware of the problematicalness of the partly null tribal procedures? is the way he works with non-tribe members evoke disapproval? I don't know, I just can see that anyway he is still operating effectivly.     
**  Which is a severe weak point of his system by now, a sever security risk. He doesn't work within the Apache anymore – I am no Apache, hardly any of the others at the vision quest he performs in this country are. He doesn’t perform his sacred work within a multi-functional community that tough Survival keeps fit and uncorrupt. Well – Joel (unlike Kurt) does check and  approve (or dis-) of each participant personally, though he doesn't make a big deal out of this. and  a seer would know at first glance who deserves to be accepted to his tribe and who does not – and at emergency can skip the procedures and accept a stranger under live fire, say, during a fight. This happened before. But… this way, Joel himself lacks the protection of an active tribal omah field. Which leaves some gaps for enemies to crawl in, and sure enough they do.

***  "personal motives" are love for beloved-ones. Individually.  greed or fear are not. in an opened- tamahtufahed world, anyone would see the possible results of such motivations – and they are always, by definition, destructive for one's own beloved - sweatness of life – heart of the path – evolution. Thus no one in his right mind would act from such motives. there are other decent motives – like hunger, one's own; but non is strong enough to enable elaborate team work as is the winning factor of our warriorship.
****   A magical chant/formula to say when facing some particular horrific horror, expressing appreciation (in case this already happened) or intent/belief/trust that yah will use the momentum – the motive? To create as a result great, evolutionary change.  rough translation: O the misfortunes/horrors/wonders/miracles  of fate!
« Last Edit: 21 July 2015 09:21:33 AM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #12 on: 21 July 2015 09:28:45 AM »
3. i can understand, people want to enjoy the company of like minded people.

like-minded? you said yourself how you enjoyed the [virtual] company of Chriss and other unlikly-minded at old-dsys-SR?

X-chic, are you playing the fool? devil's advocate?

P.S. i was crossinga bridge at the edge of town... over the tracks... +fire... + exoesize of sorts...all before listening to your music.

red hand?
« Last Edit: 22 July 2015 09:42:15 PM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
one cow at a time {hebrew: פרה פרה - para para}
« Reply #13 on: 22 July 2015 05:58:07 PM »
Hello ju4chic

very likely it's just my ignorance -
but your (and SR's) experiments remind me of a scene from the book "candid":
candid's uncle is hospitalized, in deep coma, surrounded by relatives.
a doctor visits
(i quote from memory)
doctor oh, are you awake indeed?
uncle: umm
DR: let's check yor sensual perception. (folding 3 fingers, leaving 2 fingers erect): how many fingers do you see?
uncle: five.
Dr: oh. ( stretching up another finger) and now?
uncle: i would say... five.
doctor: (folding 4 fingers, leaving 1 erect) and now?
uncle: umm... five.
doctor (to the nerse) his nervous system seems to still be in hypotutautological state of bumm. his mind is still very blurred.. too early for the thorough neurological scrutiny preliminary to heavy  injectioning. (leaving the room)
uncle:(to relatives): how much booze is left?
relative 1: two fingers.
uncle: what?! you almost finished the bottle?! bastards!
relative 1: well, you've been in comma.
ancle: so what? couldn't you wait for me??! bastards! why didn't you wait for me!
relative 2:  well, forget it. who cut the cards?
ancle: gimme the bottle, mother*&%@#s! and let me cut the carts!

and so on.

why you insist on choosing subjects as boring as possible, and presenting them in the most stupid way?
you do everything to numb the super-senses!

why not - say - let a hot chick "send" her phone number (or - something more personal? with her distinct odor?) and let  young machos guess - the first to guess correctly wins a ROMANTIC date or something?

for example the "dreaming together" remark 10 years ago
remind me?
sound like my naeve amature provocations...  :D was it?
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #14 on: 26 July 2015 07:00:06 PM »
my vision quest report
http://spiritualitydiscussiongroup.yuku.com/topic/930/vision-quest# (http://spiritualitydiscussiongroup.yuku.com/topic/930/vision-quest#)
 facebook support group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/796718170375025/ (https://www.facebook.com/groups/796718170375025/)
the facebook talk were i declaired i don't smoke, drink or touch any druggs
https://www.facebook.com/artificialtelepathy/posts/859524020733253?comment_id=859741770711478&reply_comment_id=859745300711125&offset=0&total_comments=8&notif_t=share_comment
« Last Edit: 26 July 2015 07:03:21 PM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~