Author Topic: Moonlight  (Read 72175 times)

tally-ho!

• translator
Re: Moonlight
« Reply #30 on: 02 April 2016 09:57:28 PM »
Quote from: ju4o on 04 October 2015 04:26:49 PM
Well please be careful. According to J.S.Mill,

"I found by actual experience of Hegel that conversancy with him tends to deprave one's intellect"

so - J.S.Mill, adequately tertialy:
For some time after I had finished the book all such words as reflexion, development, evolution, &c., gave me a sort of sickening feeling which I have not yet entirely got rid of.
http://nforum.ncatlab.org/discussion/4117/the-wiki-history-of-the-universe/

a post hypnotic reaction?
was J.s. Mill exposed to something like "hidden adds" or a card game running behind the curtains?
how come all those intelligent guys feel so intensely obliged to pretend to be conversant with Hegel?

is one who socialize with Hegel&company sent screaming and kicking directly to heaven?? :o
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
טָרִיק בָּרְבַּרֻ רָטַּטֻהִי
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

Mr X

• unpinged
« Reply #31 on: 03 April 2016 12:41:38 PM »
we seem to be on similar pages mr j. sorta.

i find it interesting that some people seem to bring syncs forth more than others. the question is why, how, or is that even a thing.

for instance g seems to be an high sync person, at least when he interacts with f4 he is, we dont know how life is without that boost. having a high entanglement rating could be confused for low level psychicness.

ive recently had quite a few moments of notice able 2a content. such as deciding to watch the pilot of a show called black sails, pirate show. as watching, person who i had only started talking to in past 24 hours after a year or so break, sends me link to a tube of a pirate song. then starts talking about asscreed - black flag, pirate game. very syncy and strangely coincidental but ultimately just background noise.

2b, however. as a very casual test idea. pick someone close to you, that you interact with often enough. focus on them. think about them. when you are not thinking about something else, think about them. focus on them. that focus should fill the gaps between all other thoughts. see what happens over time.

mr x.

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #32 on: 03 April 2016 12:54:32 PM »
see what happens over time.
depend on the emotion you send.

edit: what is the test subject anyway?
« Last Edit: 03 April 2016 01:22:32 PM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

Mr X

• unpinged
« Reply #33 on: 16 June 2016 07:40:59 AM »
hello all,

as there is not else happening. 2b tests seems okay.

as mr g does not seem to return, mr j we may as well try getting into each others minds.

it is worth and try before the forum becomes silent.

mr x.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw

ju4o

• scout
« Reply #34 on: 16 June 2016 09:08:49 PM »
Yes missing Mr G.  G is a rounded warm letter, and I would add that it has the same components as J (a horizontal bar and a curve) so I immediately felt empathy with him even before he opened his mouth.  And conversing with him is so pleasant that after he did open his mouth I felt even more empathy.

By the way, not that it is relevant to the question of whether we are missing him, but I can confirm that for me synchros having anything to do with this forum have completely dropped off.

Yes it does seem to be true that some people bring forth synchros more than others, and for reasons which are not very clear to me I get the impression that quite often they would rather not have it that way.

Mr X

• unpinged
« Reply #35 on: 17 June 2016 04:10:28 PM »
hello,

perhap that is the test. could we somehow focus on g, and summon him. if some sync happened in his life, so strong he comes here to report it.

it is fair to say that with limited activitys on the forum there would be limited syncs. but yes i think for whatever reason syncs seem more active when g was participation.

people not wanting it that way is very interested. very understandable. there  is also the thing where it will all get to them anyway, wether they want it or not.*

mr x.

i remember at an point of guessing games, g wondering if he was being hacked. i hope that didnt spook him. all guessing games were legit as far as my end goes. if that spooked him then further stories of the anti toltecs he likes would not be palatable.

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #36 on: 19 June 2016 10:53:36 PM »
unpalatable anti toltec:
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #37 on: 20 June 2016 12:49:02 AM »
hmm... i'm not Mr g, and this is hardly a synchro - but anyway, i found a dream written, from 13/4/16:
bus, arriving to a camping. fensed area. cafateria. talking to a woman\girl, persuading a curly young man, nerd looking, eye glasses, pale skin, to climb a tower with me -  stairs to high levels. he goes, i try a shortcut - kind of veranda, requires a bit of climbing (over its rail) - not too difficult, but, as if gravity got immense, i can't move.
eventually i recover, cross the rails back, ascend the regular stairs. the boy went upstairs and now coming back, pissed, completely mad: "you let me go alone, ha? i'll tell them! i'll tell them you told me to climb up (for which they will shut me on the spot), i'll tell them ...(something else for which they will shoot me on the spot - if they won't shoot me merely for being there) people pass by, he fulfills his threat, tells them. an (uncharacteristic) deadly fear - death any minute, no way out - they don't shoot for some reason. a wide area, armed people are walking by - the end! but no one shoots.
woke needing couple of hours more sleep to recover. a hypnogogic vision on falling back to sleep: little electric black square plastic box - "0" wriiten on it. thought:
"need to be replaced! into? : 0 in power0!"
burst into laughter, which woke me. (no clue what was so funny).
  later (that day?)  i red on-line something about a box the size of match-box  all polititians (aledgedly) secretly wore under their lepels during the 60-70, which transmitted a hissing, electric static sound, aimed at keeping their mood uplifted, against woodo-like stuff, that was transmitted around them routinely to let down their mood and judgment.
maybe it's about the static sound*, most of the time sounds like waves, which my lap-top is  making recently - and is it good? or is it bad? it's heavy anyway. and music is mostly disabled - the slow mod of my mothly cycle...

*i mentioned this  - saying my lap-top plays sound of the dark sea of concouseness -  in the shout box conversation with nemo, in the middle of which he banned me, gathered all my threads on that board into a geto forum and since i deleted all, he re-loaded them and banned me from writing/editing/deleting on "my own" forum. but i also mentioned tamahtufa, net of karma, the narrative that keeps being deleted...
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~