Forum4 > New age myths

Victor Sanchez - Toltecs Of The New Millennium

<< < (2/6) > >>

ju4o:

--- Quote --- As a half blood Native American with a Pueblo Indian upbringing, his life took him from New Mexico to the village of Santiago Atitlan, Guatemala. There becoming a full village member of the Tzutujil Mayan population, he eventually served as a principal in that body of village leaders responsible for instructing the young people in the meanings of their ancient stories through the rituals of adult rights of passage.
--- End quote ---

Here Martín Prechtel describes his first entry into Guatemala:

tally-ho!:
ohh thanks ju4osito! the pretchel quote was such a healing laughter!

how does this true nourishment look when it comes to the spiritual?
is casta's jaguar still lurking on the pan-indian highway?*

with us Guatemala didn't agree that much though...
` `` ``` `` ` ` ` `
*hey  - did kasta SAY it's the same story as the puma? i don't remember it this detailed... could it possibly be just 2 different stories after all? never occurred to me... thus i guess he did... could someone confirm?

ju4o:
You think we should have a more spiritual example?  OK, it is simply a matter of opening the book a little further on, where Martín has become an apprentice of the famous shaman Nicolas Chiviliu Tacaxoy.  As student, he has to accompany his teacher on shamanic outings such as the one described here:

tally-ho!:
 ;D ;D ;D :D ;) ;D ;D 8) :D ;D
what a life well lived!
i'm envious!

reccalling the one time we rowed a canoe to cross some part of the Atitlan lake  (i'm quite sure it was the Atitlan, consulted google map)...
a miserable journey, mostly...
oh why can't i loosen up? sooth the harsh fighting, propitiate forgotten, starved, and  worsheeped, obese gods, and policemen, and jefes, drink intoxicating liquer with them and transform personal power into sheer laughter medicine?

too late...
and too macho anyway!
impossible with all this latent motherhood!
sorry.

Mr X:
thanks for the pics mr j,

for all the drinking pretchel does, are there any quotes of what he thinks of hangovers.

the idea of getting drunk in the third world and later experiencing 'the fear' would be interesting.

x.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version