Author Topic: Stoic Beauty of Twilight of the Godsss, Dawn of a Black Hole  (Read 25665 times)

tally-ho!

• translator
Stoic Beauty of Twilight of the Godsss, Dawn of a Black Hole
« on: 04 January 2017 11:56:00 AM »
Hi aspen, happy new year! Glad you can login.
Now what with the 3rd Forum4 imposter? X, can you login? Switched to crochet work or some other homely activity?  Extreme drama& adventures deep in your coach, you (i)mmature gamer? Or are you just busy crop-dusting?

[my first (and so far only in my life) crocheting work –pitu's, my lap-top's, case.  my ally's guaje, if I am to employ Castanedian jargon. [see attached photo)

Merlin, lost your key? Lost in remote space and time? 
G… well I'll better stop this Jewish-mother nudging… you're a big boy, if you don't post, you Shirley know why!

no i don't feel like trying internet cafe, aspen. last time i tried  solving problems that way (2009? 10? 11?) it was disastrous.
very loaded, my computer?? not by me! but - the menu displayed when the net-stick is stuck* - once, recently, it displayed additional info - said the disc's files are some 350-something MB (take or leave a decimal place… i'm not sure I remember accurately – my memory is numbers-proof for some reason**). it evoke my greed – are these my lost documents saved somehow somewhere? My genius books? but they were remarkably small load, my technicians were surprised to find? (they thought 1 disk-on-key would not be enough to copy all, and it was.)  anyway it never displayed again, i have no clue how to open it [by attaching a portable thingie?] nor what the content is, nor where it is stored –
ok, right-clicking "computer"  then  "features (or is the term "charasteristics?)" displays:
#53.0 GB free out of 111 GB;
#John air disc driver - 0 bites free out of 26.7 MB
Told you – take or live a decimal point... Or - did I see indeed something to the effect of 350 MB? It's you who once inferred to some Chinese software I might been approved when not fully conscience…
(…skip describing details of how my writing\posting proccesss is slowed down …)

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~  ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~  ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~
* open the compact disc player (which i don't have), open the files to show documents (when a disk-on key is in?), connect to the internet, do always the same action (which never made this menu stop appearing.  -that's what I remember, but let me check freshly:
"John air (D:) compact discs drive
# always operate this action for software  and games:
#Install or operate programs from your media
   General options
#Open the file to show the documents by windows scout (is it the correct term? My excellent word dictionary doesn't tell, had become more limited at some point – and looking things on-line got extremely time-consuming, as I described)
#Operate more options for automatic operation – clicking on which opens another menu for choosing between video, audio and so on… +"movable devices will be displayed here". 

- was it the menu as when some portable thingie is connected? Was one connected indeed?
If I bore you with my technical immature adventures, just ignore me.

edit
:P.S. look - the pic - without ever intending it consciously, i have crotcheted a dragon!
edited once by me for the dragon note, also corrected some typos that seemingly popped-in when i didn't look.
« Last Edit: 17 February 2017 11:21:00 AM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
טָרִיק בָּרְבַּרֻ רָטַּטֻהִי
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
Re: Stoic Beauty of Twilight of the Godsss, Dawn of a Black Hole
« Reply #1 on: 05 January 2017 02:07:52 PM »
Once I red your remark, aspenitto, {"title that could make anyone weep ... 'The stoic beauty of twilight' ..."}"My access to the net turned nearly normal.

Hope this will last… but who can tell?
Let me use my newly conquered freedom of speech to present… another peace of poetry
That will cause your eyes to shed tears…

...Not a picnic my friends,
Kins and cousins…
Your adviser will sometimes tell you:
Be Apathetic On the way to victory.
!
Carry on
  And on and
On
And
So on
Towards
Existential
    Gloomy
         Doom.

For entertainment
Use crocheting\my consolations\lack of parental authority\whatever

While tasteless despair replicated for
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Shame for desert.
 (:
Cheer up!
Be it
The former <apathy>
Or the latter<euphoria>!

Before the light
At the end of the tunnel –
Sweetness!
Sweet Euphoria!

And then –
?
You can never know before you get there!
So –
Shut the @&%#$ up
And go on!

« Last Edit: 05 January 2017 02:48:18 PM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
טָרִיק בָּרְבַּרֻ רָטַּטֻהִי
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!