Author Topic: the knife terror and ithe solid experiments' results  (Read 25195 times)

tally-ho!

• translator
the knife terror and ithe solid experiments' results
« on: 10 June 2017 10:30:41 AM »
i was SHOCKED to discover that the 2 long experiments threads were deleted.
hmmm... very predictable.

so no evidence to the crimes...

and X announced he have left forum 4...

but did he strip first from his admin powers? (which at some point all the "gents" at the 4 corners sorted - then they deleted the title under username, so no non-admin\mod can know)
hmm...
probably not.
so, Hixus - stoppp pretending absent and let us gentry &simple falkes know:
the vanishment of the 2 "serious experiments" threads, from the board- or at least from the public eye (didn't check yet at the secret bizz)- your doing?

also: did YOU secretly crown me admin or mod?
you see,  my IP address (or whatever those nunmers are) which i copy-pasted with some text from the secret business forum - this is shirley your  hand signature here?
someone warned me to delete them from the publicpost and i did. that anonimous also said that it is an unfriendly thing an admin can do to forum members he hates: expose their  privet info to all the bad guys out there.
and he mentioned how nice to me was gazat - i mean ju4o - aspen...
link?
here you go:

« Last Edit: 10 June 2017 10:44:00 AM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
טָרִיק בָּרְבַּרֻ רָטַּטֻהִי
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
Re: the knife terror and ithe solid experiments' results
« Reply #1 on: 12 June 2017 07:54:52 AM »
i have an emergency situation.
i ciRe: foreign instillation induced "sucking field" disabler - how much to charge?
« Reply #7 on: Today at 07:45:12 am »
QuoteModifyRemove
quote TheHat's soutbox: Lyra Kisyaira: Dexter, hey Dexter, you know what.. the Beast is coming for  you.

WA-A-A-A-A!

is this what it's all about?
(or was? seems it changed... the terrible pressure on solar plexus eased.) yesterday morning' , getting a glimpse of this in the arbitrary jumping shoutbox page, i said - I HAVE TO GO NOW! take my pitu - my lap top - grab few things into my rock-sack,
 and GET THE @#$%&# OUT OF HERE. it was Friday,8:20, LandLord not gone to work yet... (usually 6:58) strarted packing. earlier i
then heard  his car draw back.
on impulse i opened the door to his yard.
"land lord, are you going back to town?
"no, why?"
"need a hitch." (first time i  asked).
"no, i stay here."
"OK."
he hesitated: "some people are coming with the other madiator sunday morning, so take care that the dog..."
ok, no prob."
(hesitant) and you remember tuesday you're  leaving......"
of course... lot of work yet."

similar to the myth of soledad trying to teach carlos some wisdom...

*a formidable self-made (?) dono who made this one) artifact  aimed to paralyze the alegded "victim". like carlos, i likes it and praised it enthusiastically: it's a drawing

(forum more then 1 here - the vanilla+something smelly stuff well soaked to all beding &everything in the unite, spread by the fan, which was on when i came.  when asked, LL said hr didn't remember leaving it on; than added - explaining too much - "its near the elecric lighr switch, you turn one on, th other might get turnrd, and you don't always notice"...

~ unfinished - but i send the post fo security reasons.
junk code - plenty- on a post i'm writing in forum4/yuku/discussing secret business II. deleteng it from early morning. LL said yesterday - time is over' tomorrow if you don't go i'll get you and your stuff out.
 i'm hearing someone move things upstairs in the other (empty)unite.
called LL.
are you upstairs?
what do you want' what is your bizz?
no' i just here someone move' thought you are cleaning' and you sound so far...
today you go -

i have a problem with my computor... i'll pay you 500 or morre for another night?
i don't care i don't try to help you......if you don't go it's a dissaster

!!!
just asking' yes-yes'no-no.
no/
ok, i have like 2 houers work, then i pack and go.
ok.
Modify Message
copy past as-is - net i'll copy-past the post i began deleting junk code from and got stuck (no internet connectio...if i click reload it shirely delete.)

Re: foreign instillation induced "sucking field" disabler - how much to charge?
« Reply #7 on: Today at 07:45:12 am »
QuoteModifyRemove
quote TheHat's soutbox: Lyra Kisyaira: Dexter, hey Dexter, you know what.. the Beast is coming for  you.

WA-A-A-A-A!

is this what it's all about?
(or was? seems it changed... the terrible pressure on solar plexus eased.) yesterday morning' , getting a glimpse of this in the arbitrary jumping shoutbox page, i said - I HAVE TO GO NOW! take my pitu - my lap top - grab few things into my rock-sack,
 and GET THE @#$%&# OUT OF HERE. it was Friday,8:20, LandLord not gone to work yet... (usually 6:58) strarted packing. earlier i
then heard  his car draw back.
on impulse i opened the door to his yard.
"land lord, are you going back to town?
"no, why?"
"need a hitch." (first time i  asked).
"no, i stay here."
"OK."
he hesitated: "some people are coming with the other madiator sunday morning, so take care that the dog..."
ok, no prob."
(hesitant) and you remember tuesday you're  leaving......"
of course... lot of work yet."

similar to the myth of soledad trying to teach carlos some wisdom...

*a formidable self-made (?) dono who made this one) artifact  aimed to paralyze the alegded "victim". like carlos, i likes it and praised it enthusiastically: it's a drawing

(forum more then 1 here - the vanilla+something smelly stuff well soaked to all beding &everything in the unite, spread by the fan, which was on when i came.  when asked, LL said hr didn't remember leaving it on; than added - explaining too much - "its near the elecric lighr switch, you turn one on, th other might get turnrd, and you don't always notice"...

~ unfinished - but i send the post fo security reasons.
junk code - plenty- on a post i'm writing in forum4/yuku/discussing secret business II. deleteng it from early morning. LL said yesterday - time is over' tomorrow if you don't go i'll get you and your stuff out.
 i'm hearing someone move things upstairs in the other (empty)unite.
called LL.
are you upstairs?
what do you want' what is your bizz?
no' i just here someone move' thought you are cleaning' and you sound so far...
today you go -

i have a problem with my computor... i'll pay you 500 or morre for another night?
i don't care i don't try to help you......if you don't go it's a dissaster

!!!
just asking' yes-yes'no-no.
no/
ok, i have like 2 houers work, then i pack and go.
ok.
Modify Message
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
טָרִיק בָּרְבַּרֻ רָטַּטֻהִי
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~