Forum4 > Swimming for my Dad

The blossoms are fragile

<< < (3/10) > >>

Merlin:
Let me know if there are any further requests.  Happy to oblige.
Just want to point out that you are both in possession of the "powers" to modify post titles as you please.

I have long considered that Dave comes across as an aggressive extremist.

Mr X:
I Do Find It Amusing that The Three of Us Are Sitting Around Trying to Decide the Name of One Thread.

In the End, Merlin, It is Youre Thread So The Name Is Up To You. I Would Not Use any Powers To Ovveride Your Choice.

Thank You For Youre Thoughts On Dave, I Did Not know You Saw Him That Way. I Am Guessing You Cant' Be The Only One.

I think Dave Was Doing Very Well, Setting Up To Be The Worlds Top Living Casta Debunker. He Was Posting Good Things And People Enjoyed to Read It.
Then He Sided With Senor, Dropping His Credibility by At Least 50%, Due to Senor Being As Bad As Any Guru. Doesnt' Make Him An Bad Person Or Anything,
But It Did Not Help The Debunker Side At All.

I think, or At Least Hope, Anyone from Aggressive Extremists, Jerk Off Stoners, True Beliefers, On The Fencers, Anyone in The Extended Casta Online Community, would Be Perfectly Fine In Real Life, Some One You Could Break Bread With And Enjoy The Company Off Despite Their Online Profile. Well anyone Except Shilloutue and Mr Hawaii ( ;D ). At Least I hope That Is The Case. We Are All Train Enthusiasts perhaps.

Mr X.

âspen:
Apparently くちきたない means Bitchtalk.

Google Translate struggles to attribute meaning to スステインド リアクション but provides a helpful guide to the pronunciation ... susuteindo riakushon.

Thank you Merlin.

Mr X:
susuteindo riakushon Bitchtalk,

I like That. It has An nice Ring To It.

Mr X.

âspen:

Are you sure?  I'll change things back once you've had a chance to be duly horrified.  (Or you can!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version