Forum4 > Swimming for my Dad

general supernatural exploration - part 1

<< < (3/43) > >>

tally-ho!:

--- Quote ---X: why is there tacos, instead of not tacos.
because tacos are nice.
hmmm.
--- End quote ---
hmmm indeed.

why is there torture?
why is there slavery?
why Holocaust?
why my god allows it?
or does he?

Mr G:
I like the holding pattern bit.

--- Quote ---why is there torture?
why is there slavery?
why Holocaust?
why my god allows it?
or does he?
--- End quote ---

Maybe he/she/it isn't omnipotent.

Mr G:
Sorry, that was a useless reply. What I meant to say is that I find it really interesting that you choose not to indulge your "inner monologue". I was always scared that I'll miss my one good idea if I don't listen to every word I think. It just seems that I'm not living if I'm not obsessively introspecting..

I now suspect i've had it backwards all along.. Any thoughts?

tally-ho!:
G
(mr G? agent G?)

i hold back my wave of santimentality avoked by your (imcomprehensive, to me) story - ["are you OK"? "hold on?" etc]  -

--- Quote ---Sorry, that was a useless reply.
--- End quote ---
not at all! i was about to answer it, just i'm on the road the last 2 days (and should be moving by now)

i'll make it short now to complete later:

--- Quote ---Maybe he/she/it isn't omnipotent.
--- End quote ---

correct, as He confirmed to me - i'm the one who used to talk to yah [=god, god's will] as a baby to dad - and still can receive his occasional answer.
...i might right this story more detailed...
at the very beginning, after a session in which i experienced lot of past life pain, i asked him:
"god, are you always just\right?" (same word in hebrew)
he said: no - and rolled me laughing on the floor, for like 15 minutes.
- why?
-ya khachu khatul katan.
["ya khachu" is Russian "i want", "khatul katan" is Hebrew "little kitten". "i want little kitten".]
this again rolle me on the floor for long long time. after which i was exhausted.

took me few years to realize - "ya khachu" in Aghur^ah has something to do with torture.

only last month (after meeting some Russians, enlarging my Russian vocabulary in about 3 words) it occured to me to translate it properly (though roughly) from Aghur^ah:
"little kitten is very tortured."

analyzed:
yah= this sign: <[toward infinity]

khachu: cha= linked together [as for example dried clay]
chu= focus >into one point.
as most Aghur^ah words, this one is a paradigm - starting with "painfully focusing on one thing" [when intentfully doing so] . ending with "tortured into focusing on one [painful]sensation [when forced to do so].

--- Quote ---. What I meant to say is that I find it really interesting that you choose not to indulge your "inner monologue". I was always scared that I'll miss my one good idea if I don't listen to every word I think. It just seems that I'm not living if I'm not obsessively introspecting..

I now suspect i've had it backwards all along.. Any thoughts?
--- End quote ---
thinking Aghur^ah whould have solved it... but ut's like saying "put some salt on the kitten's tail". once you are born, your Tamahtuphah can't keep open, thus you loose your knowing of Aghurah...
bye for now.

Mr X:
hello mr g,

recognizing oneself through other people unfortunate does not result in and magical view of the beauty and amazing ways of humans.

due to there being so many negative aspects to the human experience. being human is and pretty wild and messed up experience. when i see and recognize the good parts, i want to be that, and when i see the bad parts i want to activly avoid being that. the bad does outweigh the good, imo.

and it seems like, the best way to avoid the bad is to try to limit self obsession. there is no doubt internal monolouge in the holding pattern, but it is mostly reaction to the externali stimuli.

backwards or not i cant say. i am sure there are positives and negatives for holding pattern or constant introspecting. when i consider exiting constant consumption i always wonder what then, what would i do.

i wouldnt say its an problem, but more of and thing - with god and meaning and fate and destiny, all those big concepts, how easy obsession can take place. like the panic that sets in the brain if you think about what was there before the univsere.
if everything is for an reason, if its all connected, if every action and not action changes fate, if there is meaning to any of it, how easy it would be to become consumed by it all.

mr x.

ps.
Maybe he/she/it isn't omnipotent.

maybe it is as much puppies, laughter and friendship, as it is cancer, violence and supernovas. an non omipotent god that just started the sim but cant change what happens is equally terrifying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version