Forum4 > Swimming for my Dad

general supernatural exploration - part 1

<< < (42/43) > >>

tally-ho!:
what?

anyway - here is the book:

the other book:

i don't find it's back cover  - the image though is the left-most infinity symbol enlarged and slightly diagonal.

notice that the patch on the front cover  introduce some colors code.
blue=healthy=rich.

now mis why is entitled to meet at night...  what -  butterflies?

tally-ho!:
``` ``` `` ` ` ` `

Mr X:
hello,

yes i agree that the round ended as soon as possible. for starters there was more than 3 words on the cover of that book. that is the last guessing round to happen in this thread, any other attempts will be moved.

--- Quote ---P.S. jufo, your'e saying - wer'e winning some competition? big time?
what is the prize?
--- End quote ---

i think the very nice summary in #191 is saying something different.

1. we are all either incredibly psychic or incredibly amazingly lucky to the point of probability not mattering or
2. some outside force has been influencing the results of our rounds and guesses.

in this most recent thing, i dont think miss - guessed anything. it happened almost instantly. an instant and cheekily enthusiastic response, followed by giggling. she didnt have time to process the guess.
as details of the car is personal information it would be inappropriate to give the information, but the song playing on the radio in the car was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzAGZT_XTAk
notice an certain key word early in the song. i strongly suspect that is where blue came from but i really dont know.

mr j,

i think it was not that i was refusing to see the rounds being broken, but i was looking for the explanation being in the people involved. around the time mr g was thinking i might be an hacker, i was thinking he might have some raw psychicness or he was an hacker. it is actually quite difficult to switch out of the mindset that it was us doing all this. but something else being involved is what we were looking for, so pretty cool.

i quite like your summary. for now i am ok with that being the current explanation. i would really like to see what the others think about that.

i have to ask, why miss y ? i ask for an odd reason of course.

two things i would like to keep exploring from recent discussions is 1, mental states especially mania, 2 the external force mentioned in #191.

mr x.

tally-ho!:

--- Quote ---X: yes i agree that the round ended as soon as possible
--- End quote ---
???

--- Quote --- for starters there was more than 3 words on the cover of that book.
--- End quote ---
sure; never said there were only 3.

--- Quote ---can you guess a word from the name? or all 3 words?
--- End quote ---
see?
the name is "The Surplus People".
can misss- count that far?

--- Quote ---X: that is the last guessing round to happen in this thread, any other attempts will be moved.
--- End quote ---

who's decision?
or as humpty dumpty put it:
 who is the boss?

does this identify you, X, as the mysterious changr of posters' sub-titles? (mine and yours - but you said someone else called you "unpinged"... which does not necessarily means you didn't do the admin job.) (i was promoted to moderator - for the short time this was done; than i was demoted.) (anyway we know you banned me the first time i registered to forum4 - "by mistake" - which makes you a suspect...)

--- Quote --- some outside force has been influencing the results of our rounds and guesses.
--- End quote ---
duh
but this can't set humpt-dumpty together again
never again!

tally-ho!:

--- Quote ---in this most recent thing,
--- End quote ---
what? the number of words on the cover?

--- Quote ---i dont think miss - guessed anything.
--- End quote ---
o yes she did.  instantly or not,  cheekily or respectfully,  enthusiastic  or adequately somber response, followed by giggling or by sheer puke, wheather she  had time to process the guess or just acted as her usual genius self - she guessed all right!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version