Forum4 > Swimming for my Dad

a nervous hue of pink

<< < (2/6) > >>

tally-ho!:
to put is straight: what prevents  my tribe from reviving are the petty tyrants whose path is enslaving.
they blocked all evolution. particularly they blocked our magical path with heart in accord with  Yah 
only their extinction can possibly enable freedom for the honest.

you are doomed, petty tyrants.
we are on our way.

Mr X:
sometimes you say things that i have heard before.

i will hopefully get back to you on this topic.

for now, some music,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGD2N5hJ2e0

x

tally-ho!:

--- Quote ---sometimes you say things that i have heard before.
--- End quote ---

no more licking floors out of despair? :)

--- Quote ---i will hopefully get back to you on this topic.
--- End quote ---
i have no doubt you will.

(music and tupes will have to wait though - it's my laptop's monthly period during which he won't play any. i'll have to find a better deal then catch up...)
P.S. what kind of ghost are you after - ghosts of the dead? or just "ghosts of the past?"
if the letter - there is probably a ghost of a "monument" i left in Laval - a note engraved roughly with a knife on a bench, in a boulevard near the center, in horrible french, saying something to the effect of "i'll wait for you at the hotel until 6:00 pm (some hour anyway)".
the spelling! the horror!
daylight! morning!

little time to sleep before the work starts biond my walls. drill. noise.

bototev (meitarit for "boker tov".)
a bit opressive clouds reading.
birds singing.

tally-ho!:

--- Quote ---what is love, or what does love got to do with it ?
--- End quote ---
(since this is Saraf knowledg, not my own opinion, i move this subject to this thread, for continuity and  not to be in the way ofthe  living discussion over there.)

--- Quote ---definition: love is a potential between fields of energy around humans  edit: living beings {my mistake? VEZRY VERY strange! very unlike me!} - "luminous eggs" in casta terminology.
--- End quote ---

this was the "energetical" or "physical" definition - the complement "behavioral" (this one i don't know, but let's see what i'll recieve):
love causes the lover to "stretch his wings" over the loved, since the loved happiness makes the lover happy, and the loved troublesomeness makes the lover troubled. thus a lover would strive for his loved one's well-beign, and the more impeccable he is (impeccability→perfection*) the more the 2 can act when advantegous as if they are 1.

"love" in Agurah is 2 concepts - 2 words or "roots" :
omah and mamu.
mamu is the love suficient for mother-baby succesful relasions. it  iemerges fron the 2 lower etheric centers (equivalent to the 2 lower chacras - which are in the astral - and thats about all the theory i know about etheric centers.)
Omah is the love sufficient for male- female love relationship, emnating from all the etheric centers at once.

thus: a tribe is a huge field of omah.
since a tribe is consisted of individuals who were filtered into this system by individual love [=of their parents who chose to concieve them as manifestation of their own love] - it is consisted of individuals who all love[=omah] each other. thus the possibilities to act together are highly, extremely elaborated.

mamu you find between goyim -meaning unlike in Hebrew "non Jewish", - non tribal"[those who live in families, with a loose formation of community. they take-off to the journey when their time comes in couples, unlike the elaborate tribal formation.]

*perfection: physical definition: when the assemblage point permanent seat [from which it can move and return] is above  the scull's summit. behavioral definition: a perfect creature who decided to accomplish a goal will not give up as long as he can continue.  difficulty, exchaustion will not break him. and, since he can distinguish the possible from the impossible in advance (at those days this was normal, no super- or para-, providing you already got to this grade) - he will overtake only possible missions... thus success is guaranteed though sometimes &%@#$* hell difficult.
love sweetens it all!

tally-ho!:
hello [X+(N 3^?)]
{?=4^∞}?

(or did i get it wrong?)

for the time being... i still can't  wacth tupes or listen to any music on my laptop.
also i fail to read the knuth's stuff - the page says "loading" but it doesn't - in few days it advanced  to showing page 1 (with a copyright note). the rest shown as blank pages.

is it just a matter of faster connection? i feel Cautious... choise might be crucial...

so i'm left with the music of neighbors' air-conditioners.
as summer here advances into the sauna phaze, they work 24\7. in sleeping and in wake.
along with the engine of my land-lord\neigbor's swimming pool, some hues of pink&dong, grammatical particles, robots, programs, vacum cleaners, tintuses, and other nonsenstial non-essential noises.

seems i'll have to move again... also feel cautiousss!

causious? why?
let me swing  my Don Kixotte Sword!
for peace of mind! for sanity!
for sweatness of life!
Talli-Ho!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version