Forum4 > τεχνική

email4

<< < (3/6) > >>

tally-ho!:
 gmail... a big fat fish

âspen:

Instead of making sarky comments how about you take over the hosting of the forum.

tally-ho!:
what, meee? hosting a forum? are you kidding, or do you wish to throw me to the sharks? with my poor understanding in these things... i hope your'e only joking, aspenito.

edit:
wait -
you said "your allocation" "is finished".
but you are the owner of this board?
of Forum4.org?

this is what tosk once said, at least
providing you ARE ga7at, ra6as etc?
or?...
are you not?

is there a secret boss above your head?

who?
what? why?

preciousss?
the syndicate?

some archengel or other?

tally-ho!:
wait wait again
look!
i found that:
http://deepdreamgenerator.com/

--- Quote ---Google has spent the last few years teaching computers how to see, understand, and appreciate our world. It's an important goal that the search giant hopes will allow programs to classify images just by "looking" at them.

And this is where Google's deep dream ideas originate. With simple words you give to an AI program a couple of images and let it know what those images contain ( what objects - dogs, cats, mountains, bicycles, ... ) and give it a random image and ask it what objects it can find in this image. Then the program start transforming the image till it can find something similar to what it already knows and thus you see strange artifacts morphing in the dreamed image ( like eyes or human faces morphing in image of a pyramid ).

--- End quote ---

a real extremely fat fish, google
i didnt know what i was saying

so - you want me to host it, ah?

hmmm...

easier than just blowing the whole damn thing?
you reckon?

âspen:

--- Quote ---what, meee? hosting a forum? are you kidding, or do you wish to throw me to the sharks?
--- End quote ---

Friendly shark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version