Author Topic: Serious synchronicities  (Read 114287 times)

Mr X

• unpinged
Re: Serious synchronicities
« Reply #60 on: 16 September 2015 06:31:01 AM »
hello g,

yes i saw that add, part of the same sale as ds2.
i dont know much about dragonball aside from super saiyan being a thing.
i generally understand - "100 hours of gameplay!" is no longer a selling point to me. before i play a game i look up how long it takes to finish it. the less time the better.
i skipped inquisition, witcher and gta5, although one day i will play gta5. i looked at some twitch streams for each game, just wasnt feeling it. hopefully the coming virtually reality hype might reinvigorate gaming.

have seen avengers 2, i can remember ultron did something and the avengers stopped him from doing the thing.
played and had fun in just cause 1 and just cause 2, never got even close to finishing either.
playing new kings quest and brothers - a tale of two sons at the moment. simple, pleasant, makes me feel like a genius when i solve the puzzles.

all that said, when dark souls 3 comes out i will with great joy seek misery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqf3EZQwkLE

mr x.

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #61 on: 02 December 2015 11:44:09 AM »
~purge round 14~~

a very serious - not  to say severe - synchronicity for you, ixos:

i had some books where the whole area was burned.

a plastic box with books - it's corner melted; books intact.
other box got more or less papier mâché. all my Castaneda books! which i promised someone!
 (water, not fire)
this one

- I WAS THE ASSISTANT OF MENGELE AT CONCENTRATION CAMP AUSCHWITZ -
on my list of " to look at it before give away" - survived.

your avatar! (i know it's from maiden avatar - yet, same!)
any connection?

edit: to correct "ASISTANY" back to ASSISTANT (in the book's name)
while doing it i discoverd some surplus size and font bbcodes seen on posting window and not otherwise, not effecting preview.
eccept all spaces between lines doubled (with no bbcodes)

weird.
when the weird becomes daily reality...
find a procedure to correct it!

i'll copy- past it  somewhere before correcting it.
so it make this post also ~purge round 14.~~
ok - i opened a new thread, entitled "purge count", at τεχνική  forum. http://www.forum4.org/index.php?topic=71.0
« Last Edit: 22 December 2015 09:17:58 AM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
טָרִיק בָּרְבַּרֻ רָטַּטֻהִי
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #62 on: 04 December 2015 08:02:01 PM »
such a depressing book.
i planned to translate a quote (i have it in Hebrew), but now i go to sleep.
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

ju4o

• scout
« Reply #63 on: 04 December 2015 09:47:12 PM »
Message for when you wake up.

The book looks quite unappetizing, how did it get to be on your shelves?

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #64 on: 06 December 2015 12:22:37 PM »
~purge round 15~~~ ~
Message for when you wake up. The book looks quite unappetizing, how did it get to be on your shelves?
it is one of the last remnants from my late dad's big library, and though unappetizing indeed...
appetizing or vomitizing, fact or fiction some  truths (with n corners) are worth learning.
at this "age of conspiracies", many  are concerning Nazis - allegedly ridiculous claims like - we {=Earthians} are currently subdued to a secret Nazi empire - a fact kept successfully secret due to no chance anybody would believe such idiotic nonsense.

not can be, right?

then i found this remark to a facebook petition against chem-trails (THEY exist - i saw one above Jerusalem BEFORE ever reading about them): "a conspiracy? the holocaust too was a conspiracy, and now we have evidence that it really occurred!"

here is a story from a  dOCumentary book about Ghetto Warsha revolt:When the Nazis began forcing passersby into cattle wagons, the different new Jewish nationalist movements  were toO busy with the differences between them to be bothered uniting and fight. eventually they decided to send someone out, to follow the railroads and see what's up. after lot of internal (and some external) struggle, that man completed his mission: viewed  Auschwitz, it's gas chambers and Incinerators, came back and reported his commanders.
they didn't believe him. didn't believe it was possible. it took another year - until the Nazis began blocking parts of the ghetto as it got emptied - before they united and gave some fight.
(sss)

if we are to believe all those ridiculous conspiracies, w'ere not at the eve of another holocaust - we're at the eve of at least 5 or 6 different ones.
we can assume 2 - 0r 3 - or  4 - are disinformation spread to veil the real one...
oops. impossible. the impossible never happens. and vice versa.

edited 3 times by me
« Last Edit: 22 December 2015 07:54:49 PM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #65 on: 06 December 2015 12:25:41 PM »
font size changed spontaneously, failed to get it back to normal or at least readable.

maybe the impossible IS possible after all.
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #66 on: 06 December 2015 12:39:57 PM »
~purge round 16~ ~~~ ~
 let me try again display the text which got too tiny to notice... probably done by those false factions who want you to believe that nazis are still on-charge and can interfere with the tiniest font - to cover for the fact that it is the IL\casarian gangsters\Rothschild\club 300\ISIS\Jesus Criste\TheHolyFuck\fill the empty space\ who did!
here is a story from a  documentary book about Ghetto Warsha revolt: when the Nazis began forcing passersby into cattle wagons, the different new Jewish nationalist movements  were toO busy with the differences between them to be bothered uniting and fight
eventually they decided to send someone out, to follow the railroads and see what's up. after lot of internal (and some external) struggle, that man completed his mission: viewed Auschwitz, it's gas chambers and Incinerators, came back and reported his commanders. they didn't believe him. didn't believe it was possible. it took another year - until the Nazis began blocking parts of the ghetto as it got emptied - before they united and gave some fight. 

if we are to believe all those ridiculous conspiracies, w'ere not at the eve of another holocaust - we're at the eve of at least 5 or 6 different ones.
we can assume 2 - 0r 3 - or  4 - are disinformation spread to veil the real one...

« Last Edit: 22 December 2015 08:27:47 PM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #67 on: 09 December 2015 11:10:27 PM »
```~purge round 17~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~
i was sitting in the sun, near a public play garden, reading that depressing book (to find a quote to post here) when i heard  a mechanical kind of squeak, looked at the direction -  the loudspeakers on top of the neighbor public shelter woke.
that was all.
quite unnerving.

i never noticed this p.a. system before.

a coincidence?
a Pareidolia?
a synchronicity?
the quote, later.

nana tov

~ ~ ~ ~ ~   ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~~~~~ ~
the mess before the tiding up is here
http://www.forum4.org/index.php?topic=71.0 reply

i attach the printscreens here as well, they are interesting.
« Last Edit: 28 December 2015 01:58:16 AM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #68 on: 11 December 2015 12:05:38 AM »
~ purge 20 ~~ ~ ~ ~ done instead purge 19 which was deleted when the tub disappeared. the printscreen survived so i hope.
P 112-113
… tracks loaded with 70-80 women entering the crematorium at evening were a frequent sight. I got used to the arrival of women, from the rump for extermination. Those are women who didn't pass the selection . They are brought from the shacks and the hospitals . Since some of them are living at the katzet for years, at least many months, they know very well what is awaiting them here.  When the cars enter the yard horrible screams are heard, they know as do we that there is no escape from their fate.
i can't see those daily sights. At these times I'm trying not to be nearby.
…this evening i have no luck.  …  I have to decipher urgently the suicide of an S.S.oberscharführer.  The corpse was sent from Glibetz. A military judge, his secretary and S.S. man were present. Around 7:00 I finished my work, began dictating the secretary the report of the findings. Suddenly, a track's rattle. This time it's loaded men.
The autopsy room's 2 big windows are facing the crematorium's front yard. Its miserable passengers are very quiet. From this I conclude that they are brought from hospitals, after selection. They have no force to scream, not even to descend the tracks by themselves. The S.S. guards yell and push them. In vain, none move. The track's driver loses his patience, returns to the cabin and turns on the engine. The track's huge box starts lifting and pouring the men, as though they were stones, or sand. The men, half dead anyway, falling face down on the cement floor. When they hit the floor, a horror scream omitting off their throats.
A blood curding scene. The military judge also has to hear the screams. He addresses me: what is going on there? He approaches the window. I explain to him what is happening. Seems he is not used to such sights. Leaving the window he says: nevertheless such things should not be done.
The zondercommando taking off the condemned's cloths and pile them at the center of the yard. They are set in front of oberscharführer Musfild.  Today he is "on duty" at the "job" of shooting at the nape.

P 118-119
The time came for the extermination of the Gypsy camp which count 4500 people. The instructions  were the same as at the Czech camp: close the shacks, increase the guard accompanied by blood dogs. The Gypsies are set in rows. They get ratios of bread and sausage. 3 ratios per person,  provisions for 3 days. The Gypsies too, 2 years tenants at the camp, believed they were being moved to another camp. A simple but common way to deceive the victims. It occurs to nobody that they are led to the crematoriums. If so – they think – what for the provisions?
Don't misunderstand, not pity…  but simple cold calculation: they want to prevent disorder and chaos, so that the guard – comparatively small numbered – would be able to lead the Gypsies to the gas chambers.
… at the morning the fire was already extinguished. At the crematorium's yard ash was piled, the remnants of the Gypsy camp. The corpses of dosen pairs of twins were not cremated. On their chests Mengele wrote, by his own hand, before killing them: Z.S. this marked those who were to be autopsied after being murdered. In Mengele's twin corpses collection nearly all ages are represented, from newborn to 16. They are laying on the floor of the mortuary. Children with different shades of hair and skin. Maching brother to brother takes maximal concentration and a special  attention. I have to put lot of thinking into this job. Any mistake or error on my side, could cancel – in Mengele's opinion -  the "scientific value" of the criminal doctor's research. Since the twin research was his favorite issue, he would have not forgive my error, would have command to execute me at once.
Just few days ago I set with Mengele at my desk. We browsed the twins' data processed so far. On the blue cover of one of the files he found a stain of fat. Sometimes during an autopsy I need the files. And so happened that one of them got stained.  Mengele gave me a murderous look and asked: how could you handle so rudely those file, which I cherish so lovingly?
Mengele pronounced "love".
I couldn't answer him. I was silent.

P124-125
On one occasion I performed an autopsy on an elder man, and found in his gal bladder beautiful cristals. I knew Mengele was an enthusiast collector of such things. I washed, dried and put then in a wide neck bottle. on the bottle I have written  the personal details of the source of the crystals, along with my diagnosis. The next day, during the routin round, I gave him the bottle. Of course, he liked it very much. Whilr rolling the bottle in all directions, he asked me: "do you know the balad on the great commander, volenshtein?"
Though the question was inappropriate at that environment, I answered: "I know volenshtein's story, the ballade, no." he smiled, and resited a verse, freely translated:
The property of the volenshteins
Consisting  of More gal bladder crystals then gems.

Seeing that I follow him closely, he went on to recite the rest of the ridiculing ballade. Dr Mengele was in a very good mood. I decided daringly: to address him with a personal request, about what occupied my mind since I errived. I asked him to enable me ti seaech for my wife and daughter and see them. Once I said it, I got scared from my acceptional daring. But what was said could not be taken back. He gave me an amazed look.
Are you married and have a child?
Yes, sair, I replied excitedly. I have a wife and a 15 years old daughter.
And you think they are here?
I think so, because 3 months ago, when we arrived, my sir sent them to the right.
They could be moved somewhere else.
I'm thinking about the crematorium's chimneys, through which they could be delivered "somewhere else".
Mengele sitting at the table, I stand at his side. He seems to be pondering. Shortly later he says:
 I'll give you a "psirshine" – a permission to move among the camps to look for your family. But – " and here he put a finger on his lips, looking at me, I noticed the threat in his look.
 - I anderstand, I told him, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

« Last Edit: 23 December 2015 09:26:05 PM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #69 on: 12 December 2015 01:48:14 AM »
~~~purge round 21~
thethe purge is displayed at: http://www.forum4.org/index.php?topic=71.0
reply#14
~
lem'e try something... if i make printscreens first thing - will the bbcode keep changing? or shall i be able to correct it by sheer deleting the BBCODE SPAMS - as before?~~~

printscreens attached/(at the thread "purge count - see link above) thus this is the corrected text.
but interesting items i might add at the end.
or other wise bold.
~
~~
~~~
~                                                                      ~
the above quotes, notice, are no conspiracy. no myth. no fiction. this is History. well documented.

the following quot, though, is pure conspiracy. unscientific, undocumented (as far as we know), mythical mystic legends.

if they will ever become History... "immortalized" in books, testimonies and museums... will it also mean it's too late? as was the case with Mengele and the holocaust?  edit: this will not be! the record will be that of The Beast's destruction. he will disintegrate and be blown towards the eagle's beak, along with all who cooperated with him.
not including  those who were cooperating while awaiting opportunity to cause his destruction.
if it was undecided yet, if YOU are undecided?
intent is what matters.
decide now!
or decide at the moment of truth.
in the price of your miserable life if necessary.
and no one can promise you a painless death.
not even if you go for the disintegration.
this deal is over and done!

you can try reach the GRANDESSA! pathaway
but don't forget -
you cross this threshold on your own peril!

if you, like Dr miclos nyiszli (the writer of "I WAS THE ASISTANT OF MENGELE AT CONCENTRATON CAMP AUSCHWITZ) never bothered to try any sabotage - took risks just for yourself and your personal loved ones - even when death was imminent all your concern was avoiding death and pain -
you'll be better off (in my opinion) being disintegrated and blown toward that beak.
it will save you lot and lot of more pain.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/1484234_1099043743447945_7463107978350203891_n.jpg?oh=03bc164a3d970d8c4d3c157c5f120529&oe=570A4E31&__gda__=1460096749_d8c39e6616d6a024f07ca7e925f654a5

so - the quote:
http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-november-20-cobra-and-red-dragon-interview/ (http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-november-20-cobra-and-red-dragon-interview/)
 ] David Wilcock talks here  http://sitsshow.blogspot.ro/2015/04/david-wilcock-major-update-history-of.html  (http://sitsshow.blogspot.ro/2015/04/david-wilcock-major-update-history-of.html) about “the Elders”(The old ones) ???
 “Some of the Dracos made deals with humans from our past [about 13,000 years ago in some cases] giving them immortality tech (Mono Atomic Gold?). and some people on Earth are 13,000 years old.
 These ‘old one’s’ have a super accelerated metabolism. The old ones or ‘the parents’, are above the 13 bloodlines of Illuminati. They go into something that looks like a sarcophagus [like from the movie Stargate or Underworld], like a vampire legend. It is a vampiric process, they have to feed on living people. The real method does not involve blood, but much more grotesque, and the victims must consent to the process or it won’t work.Cut their hand open, the old ones, and it just closes back up again. They have stargates, space ships, etc. that they keep to themselves, their underlings do not know about. The old one’s keep the 13 families unaware of much of their true history, pushing a false religion on to them. They go to the families and get people to willingly give themselves up to the old ones, which claim to need this to ‘protect the families.
 This soft disclosed symbolically in movies as vampiric stories.
 The old one’s eyes are strange, large and can see very well in darkness.
 You can kill them, but have to separate the brain from the spine. Like in the movie Highlander.
 The ‘old ones’ or parents (humans that were given immortality tech by the Draco’s) are the heads of the 13 bloodlines. The Cabal Hierarchy is as follows: Old Ones (about 20 beings) > Trustees > Operatives (many more operatives then the other 2 groups) > the 13 families or houses called the Fathers.
 The old one’s prophecy states they are expecting that there will be a massive event on Earth, where they will be exposed, surrender and be defeated by the people who will then behead them. But their dark lords (custodian gods or Draco’s) will return and resurrect them after this. They believe that they have to be caught, go on trial and die before their Dark Lords will come to resurrect them. The old ones have had spacecraft and access to Stargates the whole time, hiding this from the Illuminati families or the Fathers. But due to recent events, the underlings now know they were not told about the tech and are very angry”

one of the comments to one of "cobra's monthly interviews - a routine new-age bullshit? cobra's followeres are awaiting "the even", when "positive ETs" will, so "the promise" states, save them from "the cabals" and such, and then 3 waves of peliadans will arrive, take the current volunteers up to heaven, and will bring them back "assended", in there "reinbow bodies", whatever those be. then earth will become a 4 dimentions planet (???) -next will come "the evacuation".

meanwhile they help the saviors by weekly meditations for love; light, compassion, and merging with "the one.
the comment:
http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-november-20-cobra-and-red-dragon-interview/ (http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-november-20-cobra-and-red-dragon-interview/)
November 28, 2015
Has Cobra addressed what the ‘Hidden Hand’ has said ? If so – post link? When Cobra talks about ascension it seems like everybody makes it to a better world? ‘Hidden hand’ could be disinfo but states otherwise … anybody care to comment ??? Quote from ‘hidden hand’ below:

During this Ascension, there will be a three way split for those Souls inhabiting Earth. Those of the predominantly Negative Polarity, will accompany us as we Graduate through the Negative (or Service to Self) Harvest. We (Lucifer) will Create a new 4th Density Earth, based on the Negative Self Service Polarity. We must ‘work off’ our own part of the Negative Karmic effect incurred from all the Negativity created on this planet. Once we have done so, we will be released to once again assume our place as Sixth Density Guardians and Teachers of Wisdom throughout the Galaxy.Those of the predominantly Positive Polarity (Love and Light) will Ascend to a beautiful new 4th Density Earth, where you will begin to work upon your learning and demonstrating of Love and Compassion. It will be a very beautiful and “Golden” Age. The 4th Density begins to open you up to your True Powers as a unique individualized aspect of The One Infinite Creator. You will perform works and wonders of the like that the one you call “Jesus” promised you would do “and even greater things than these”. It will be a very magical time for you.
For the majority of Humans on the earth who could be considered shall we say “luke warm”, they will experience a period of (what will feel ‘ecstatic’) zero-point time, where you feel totally at One with The Creator, giving you an encouraging reminder and glimpse of who you really are, before the veil of forgetfulness once again descends upon you, and you will be transported to another 3rd Density planet (a kind of ‘Earth Replica’), to continue working upon yourselves and learning that life here is all about making choices.

now that i think about it..
1. the earth replica i heared about when, during my vision quest, i had a conversation with earth. she told me she would rather die then be split into clone-prisons.
 (http://spiritualitydiscussiongroup.yuku.com/reply/7902/vision-quest#reply-7902) (search "earth" on that page to go directly to that topic)
surprise! i hardly remember this story, which i never understood and never fitted into any picture i had from history\what is possible and what is fiction - but some who messed with me mentally in the summer after my daughter's suicide - during this fight i had a vision of a star-gate like in star treck moveys - a weel with pained symbols on the ground - something about the hanged-man tarot card - the story behind that card - i never understood it, i still don't, i'll have to re-consider it - i'll come back to you when - if - i manage that.
anyway - Mengele is the link between solid history and dubious conspiracies.
some "super soldiers" claim he ran the schools in England and America to where they where taken at age 7-8, where they passed some horrors which makes the holocaust look sissy in comparism
other testimonies place him at the head of the satan cult in America which made children into sex slaves from age  6, for politicians, scientists, milliners, all the influential and powerful.
sofollowing is another testimony from intimate acquaintance with the same Mengele:

http://reflectionsinthenight.com/child_pornography.htm (http://)
i remember Mrs. Hildebrand's friend, who I later discovered looked exactly like Joseph Mengele, right down to the space between his front teeth. I believe they were one and the same. I met him around 1950. … I remember when he entered a room all eyes focused in his direction; his neediness, desperation, giving rise to sadistic urges to pinch or hold so hard it hurt, he grabbed your attention. His self importance dwarfed everyone else that was present. He was on a mission to save mankind with his work, and no one could accomplish this but him. He was there to correct the mistakes of others. And I was one of the mistakes. I had not been properly Alpha Programmed, which is the cults general program to create a follower that would kill or die for the cause. I didn't like knives and would do neither. Before he came to town, no one else seemed to care. I was, after all, Beta Programmed. It just went to prove how important he was, and that others could not be trusted. 

I remember Mrs. Hildebrand's friend handing me a knife. He wanted me to use it to kill a chicken. … An intense psychological struggle began, his will verses mine. He grabbed at my arms painfully, then the chicken, white feathers flapping wildly, he strangled the chicken with his bare hands. We moved on to his next task. I was ordered to cut myself. I was not going to cut myself! Why should I become one of them?  …  Perhaps it was time to leave the body. It's hard to program someone when they keep passing out, leaving the body behind. It was my strategy. If I was not present what could they do?
… No bad deed goes unpunished. My waist length hair was ordered cut and all my meager possessions removed. Isn't that what they did at Auschwitz? … I felt steps from the ovens. And I was well aware of who I was dealing with, having seen many…pictures of the Holocaust.
end quote. she has one mistake i guess: it's not mankind he was busy saving. something else.
  ~~~
interesting items - which where increased, decreased or changed in a curious way:

1. http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-november-20-cobra-and-red-dragon-interview/ (http://thepromiserevealed.com/2015-november-20-cobra-and-red-dragon-interview/)

2. the urls about red dragon so very mixed with spam bccodes i doubt they survived my purge. hope they are still available somewhere else.
« Last Edit: 25 December 2015 11:49:19 AM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #70 on: 12 December 2015 01:52:29 AM »
~~purge round 22~ ~ ~
this was purged before, when i got it re-posted in a normal font-size - yet, new spam bbcodes in the "modify" box.
meaning... printscreens.

o good! i left it on preview - didn't post it yet - so i leave the double last paragragh as is. (didnt notice it so i didn't printscreen it - as written in the twin post at the thread "purge count".)
the lines that misteriousely got too tiny to read:

[url=http://reflectionsinthenight.com/child_pornography.htm I remember Mrs. Hildebrand's friend, who I later discovered looked exactly like Joseph Mengele, right down to the space between his front teeth. I believe they were one and the same. I met him around 1950. … I remember when he entered a room all eyes focused in his direction; his neediness, desperation, giving rise to sadistic urges to pinch or hold so hard it hurt, he grabbed your attention. His self importance dwarfed everyone else that was present. He was on a mission to save mankind with his work, and no one could accomplish this but him. He was there to correct the mistakes of others. And I was one of the mistakes. I had not been properly Alpha Programmed, which is the cults general program to create a follower that would kill or die for the cause. I didn't like knives and would do neither. Before he came to town, no one else seemed to care. I was, after all, Beta Programmed. It just went to prove how important he was, and that others could not be trusted. I remember Mrs. Hildebrand's friend handing me a knife. He wanted me to use it to kill a chicken. … An intense psychological struggle began, his will verses mine. He grabbed at my arms painfully, then the chicken, white feathers flapping wildly, he strangled the chicken with his bare hands. We moved on to his next task. I was ordered to cut myself. I was not going to cut myself! Why should I become one of them?  …  Perhaps it was time to leave the body. It's hard to program someone when they keep passing out, leaving the body behind. It was my strategy. If I was not present what could they do? … No bad deed goes unpunished. My waist length hair was ordered cut and all my meager possessions removed. Isn't that what they did at Auschwitz? … I felt steps from the ovens. And I was well aware of who I was dealing with, having seen many…pictures of the Holocaust.
« Last Edit: 27 December 2015 12:26:00 AM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #71 on: 14 December 2015 01:00:49 PM »
Unicorn
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #72 on: 18 December 2015 07:46:55 PM »
the mass BBCODE SPAMM in this thread is treated by profationals here

http://www.forum4.org/index.php?topic=68.30

as for Mengele:
another testimony,  Michael Prince\James Casbold's  (in his book "burried alive - available on-line): said Mengele was an authority figure in the school for super-soldiers he was sent to by the educational authorities of his country,  England, at age 8. In addition to ritual sex abuse by fathers, as Mauri testified, these kid's personality were splat by means of trauma - caused by nearly lethal electric shocks - into several "altars". the non-original personalities, not remembered from the original one, can be operated by means of a password {that is: each "altar" has an operator who calls, say a password to make him switch "altar",and tell him stuff like "fetch weapon from that place, kill that person, return the weapon and go home". The "main "altar would not know about it.
 At age 30 the altars start "bleeding" memories – usually the persons are killed. But few survived to tell.

of course, rarely someone believed them.
me too - i didn't belieVe this crazy stuff
until i encountered testimony of some i know very well.
(like Mauri... though i never met her.)

mistakes i found in this post: (too late to tell whether they are mine or... not)

~profationals instead of  professionals
~beliee instead of believe

~~
wasnt the list of mistakes much longer? or is there another on other post? i think the letter, but am not sure.
edited twice by me
« Last Edit: 27 December 2015 12:36:28 AM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~

Mr X

• unpinged
« Reply #73 on: 21 December 2015 05:32:39 PM »
hello mr g,

no sync to report, but just continuing on from earlier discussion.

it didnt take long to go from innocent little puzzle games to, ahem, mature content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpx_nanpIfU

anyway, after lots of that, and a bit of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsbchv0i3xU

very fun in coop, but as a mature person my current jam is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKWIJ-H-WxI

(you have mentioned flight sims before, if you have access to flight sim peripherals and even vr tech, elite would be extra sweet.)

its been a while since hearing from you, would be nice to have a check in to see if you are good.

if not, i hope you are good and have a good new year. next year i would like to try an experiment to see if we could make a sync happen. in some way produce a sync. as it stands i have no idea of how to go about trying that, but still something to think about.

mr x.

tally-ho!

• translator
« Reply #74 on: 26 December 2015 07:43:43 PM »
X: its been a while since hearing from you, would be nice to have a check in to see if you are good.
G, i join X's request - can you afford showing up as much as to say your'e good? edit: i mean - that you're OK...
« Last Edit: 27 December 2015 12:29:26 AM by tally-ho! »
אָהוֹי כַּנְטַלָהּ
בַּרִ^י(כְּ) מָנְטָלַה
טַרֻי וָצַ'קָ[ת]
רַתּוּי מֻ(מ)רַטָּ[ת]
כָּהָר מַרֲטָה
אֲשַּׁתֻּהִי
הוֹי!

~נהפכ נהפכ ונהפכ~