Author Topic: general supernatural exploration - part 1  (Read 172929 times)

Mr X

• unpinged
Re: general supernatural exploration
« Reply #210 on: 09 August 2015 07:20:34 AM »
hello z,

for starters there was more than 3 words on the cover of that book.
sure; never said there were only 3.
can you guess a word from the name? or all 3 words?

okay, i am not suprised that i might have misunderstood you or thought you were suggesting there were only 3 words.

like in the game, a paraphraze on "who knows 20"

you mean 20 questions, a guessing game ? not going to happen in this thread, and to be honest i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about with that google pic and question with it.

general supernatural exploration is not about guessing games, it has been, but its over now.

mr x.

Mr X

• unpinged
« Reply #211 on: 10 August 2015 07:58:16 AM »
that is the last guessing round to happen in this thread, any other attempts will be moved.

3 posts have been removed from this thread due to someone not understanding or not respecting that the guessing rounds are over. those posts can be viewed here
http://www.forum4.org/index.php?topic=55.0

it does not mean there will never be rounds again on forum4, but for now they are over. any more are completely unnecessary and an distraction. we have more than enough to analyze and consider.

mr x.

Mr X

• unpinged
« Reply #212 on: 10 August 2015 10:07:00 AM »
hello,

this is the end of part 1.

if i recall correctly, this thread started because mr g and mr x wanted to discuss and explore the supernatural as forum4 was our only option for doing so.

we spent a lot of time on telepathy, syncs and guessing, and possibly caught the attention of something that was not us.

after over 200 posts the thread is getting too big. at 400 posts it would be an chore looking through earlier discussions for an quote.

so part 1 is locked. part 2 will continue on from here.

mr x.